UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Indys Agility Blog

DanishPastry

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Anne, it's all been abit hectic for me the last month or so :blush02: We don't have the widest readership numbers of the forum in here i'm afraid.

It sounds like she is doing really, really well! It's wonderful that she is so enthusiastic already, that is the one thing that you cannot train, it has to be natural :wub: Has Martin managed to upload any photos yet, I would love to see them :biggrin:

no, because as I kept the camera here, I have the pictures, but my pc has decided it can't read cd's anymore :rolleyes:

So I will have to go to somebodys house, load them to their pc, email them to myself and the delete them from their pc again, and I haven't decided yet who to ask for that :laugh:

Indy has had a teeny limp on a front leg today (sunday) so won't be going to class tomorrow, regardles of how she is. Better safe than sorry is my motto.

:flowers:

sorry that Indy has a limp :flowers:

I am really enjoying reading this and wait for each new installment :)

can I just say about tonights class WOW she was absolutely brilliant!! :biggrin:

we started out over the jumps, they were set up in a / \ / \ pattern, and moved more and more out so they ended up like this - - - - where you start at "the buttom" (as you see them here) moving the dog away from you, then towards you, away and towards. In first go at that one, we missed the last, but second time she nailed it!! :biggrin: My clever, clever girl.

We had set up a straight-line course containing wheel, A Frame, soft tunnel and a jump. Indy has never jumped through the wheel before (they learned it last time when we didn't go), but she had no hesitation jumping through it, I just made sure I showed her the right way each time, she LOVES the A frame, and the soft tunnel too, and she did several really good runs through it all, where she listened, looked and waited for guidance :biggrin: I am so proud of her, I really am :wub: .

We always practice the weaves, and she understands my command now, and will go trough each set of 2 poles with voice command only and a treat at the end of the sets (3 x 2 poles).

We are both knackered now :)

can I just say about tonights class WOW she was absolutely brilliant!! :biggrin:

we started out over the jumps, they were set up in a / \ / \ pattern, and moved more and more out so they ended up like this - - - - where you start at "the buttom" (as you see them here) moving the dog away from you, then towards you, away and towards. In first go at that one, we missed the last, but second time she nailed it!! :biggrin: My clever, clever girl.

:wacko:

errrr.. run that all by me again

:unsure:

Edited by krusewalker