Midlands Walk - Waseley Hills

safneo

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like a fab day was had by all :biggrin:

So nice to see the dogs all having fun together :)

Lovely piccies -

Malc looks very well Billy, and Sparky is a credit to you and Kiera is bootiful as ever :wub:

So many dogs that I can't put names to their faces - recognised Marge's hounds :wub:

I need someone to 'label' them all for me with theirs and their owners names :rolleyes:

There were lots of flying pointers - I can honestly say they have even more energy than collies!

Ain't that the truth :rolleyes: I wish we could have been there, Wispa and Flynn loved playing together when they met in the summer and they are both stronger and fitter now than they were back then.

Great pics!

Lovely pics :wub: Looks like you had a wonderful time - I'd have loved to come but it was just a little too far for me :laugh:

I'm like Val - lots of dogs I don't recognise - would like to know who they are!

I do recognise Marge's Cherry :wub: and the BillyMalc dogs who are all looking fab :wub: and the little Gem dogs :wub:

That was a brilliant walk. I love that photo of Lottie that Jo (Bunny) took.

I finally got to meet Lizzie's Pierce, Maya and Flynn and not forgetting Corryn herself and Merv.

That is the 1st walk I have ever been on where there was another GWP. I was really getting confused and Peirce and Maya kept belting past and I kept thinking it was Lottie.

Very glad nobody got a photo of the muddy puddle that Sparky and Lottie dumped me in at the beginning of the walk. That was a brilliant walk and it was good to put faces to names.

Very glad nobody got a photo of the muddy puddle that Sparky and Lottie dumped me in at the beginning of the walk. That was a brilliant walk and it was good to put faces to names.

Oh, I have a photo, it's sat here on my hard drive :wink:

More pics will be posted when I get chance later - goog (the better half) took loads and I haven't even looked at mine yet!