UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Things You Wish Your Dog Couldnt Do

vickiem30

Oscar has many unwanted skills, bless him. Here are a random few.

1, opening the patio door and letting himself into the garden

2, opening boxes of chocolates and helping himself (blatantly in front of me!)

3, sniffing out his Christmas presents, opening them and eating them

4, sniffing out other people's presents, opening them and eating them

5, when visiting friends, making a beeline for any pretty young girls and resting his head on their boobs

6, jumping into the neighbours garden, scratching at their door and persuading them to feed him biscuits, whilst I'm trying the hang washing out.

If only he'd use his brain for good instead of mischief.

Have any of your dogs got skills that they could well do without!

I wish Sir H would stop going up to random strangers, sitting in front of them, waving The Gay Paw and pulling a sad face in the hope that they will take him home with them :rolleyes:

:laugh: :laugh: Jack does that too!

Ted could do with understanding that the 'if it's mine it's yours' guideline does not extend beyond immediate family :happy:

Roo

I wish he couldn't open doors and the dog gate if the handle hasn't clicked down properly.

I wish he didn't like pulling crackers at christmas cos he's just not happy until he's pulled them all, even if he has to knock the christmas tree over to get the last one!

Sophie

Opening the rabbit hutch to eat rabbit pooh, she can also open the dog crate when the rabbits are being kept inside over winter, so it has to be chained and padlocked like we have killer rabbits!

Tia

Nothing, she is a complete angel!

Neo, shouting and snarling at any strange dog/person when out on lead. And stop opening the back door everytime I go outside and shut it behind me. I am not going to have fun on my own in the garden. :rolleyes:

Saffy, stop trying to eat everything that comes into view. Food isnt always for you and you are not starving! :rolleyes:

Although Mollydog's singing is very much part of her personality and I do sort of like it for that reason, I really wish she would confine it to, say 9am to 9pm. Greyhound song, no matter how expressive and melodic, at 6am, is something I could happily do without!