UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

What Type Of Person Are You?

Pingu

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have taken the full Myers Briggs tests a few times over the last 10 years for work and I was always an ENFP

I wondered if my results would change as I am no longer in full time work and my life is moving in such a different direction so I took the online test and I am still an ENFP so if nothing else I am consistent :laugh:

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

Based on the Myers-Brigg Personality Type Test

My results are:

Extroverted 1 (erm yeah thats one)

Intuitive 25

Feeling 12

Perceiving 56

ENFP

Which makes me a hippy

lol... I am an ENFP.

I can't remember my score but my NF is extremely high. Not sure if that makes me a specific type of hippy! :rolleyes:

Every time I do this sort of test it comes out different. This time I was ENTJ with 1 for everything but Intuitive, which I got 50 for.

Apparently I am a Fieldmarshal: "They cannot not build organizations, and cannot not push to implement their goals." :biglaugh: and "tireless in their devotion to their jobs " :biglaugh:

This is particularly fine as I should have been working, but instead I was taking the test....

Its interesting there's 16 personality types and we seem to have about 4 coming out as the most common on the Refuge.

Mmm perhaps thats just a scary coincedence or certain types of people are inclined to be more caring and therefore get involved with animal welfare?

Your Type is

ISFJ

Introverted Sensing Feeling Judging

Strength of the preferences %

67 38 38 56

You are:

distinctively expressed introvert

moderately expressed sensing personality

moderately expressed feeling personality

moderately expressed judging personality

Im a protector apparently.

Edited by lil_angel

I'm an ISTJ

Introverted Sensing Thinking Judging

Strength of the preferences %

44 1 1 78

You are:

moderately expressed introvert

slightly expressed sensing personality

slightly expressed thinking personality

very expressed judging personality

Apparently I'm an Inspector Guardian :unsure:

The one word that best describes Inspectors is superdependable. Whether at home or at work, Inspectors are extraordinarily persevering and dutiful, particularly when it comes to keeping an eye on the people and products they are responsible for. In their quiet way, Inspectors see to it that rules are followed, laws are respected, and standards are upheld.

Inspectors (as much as ten percent of the general population) are the true guardians of institutions. They are patient with their work and with the procedures within an institution, although not always with the unauthorized behavior of some people in that institution. Responsible to the core, Inspectors like it when people know their duties, follow the guidelines, and operate within the rules. For their part, Inspectors will see to it that goods are examined and schedules are kept, that resources will be up to standards and delivered when and where they are supposed to be. And they would prefer that everyone be this dependable. Inspectors can be hard-nosed about the need for following the rules in the workplace, and do not hesitate to report irregularities to the proper authorities. Because of this they are often misjudged as being hard-hearted, or as having ice in their veins, for people fail to see their good intentions and their vulnerability to criticism. Also, because Inspectors usually make their inspections without much flourish or fanfare, the dedication they bring to their work can go unnoticed and unappreciated.

While not as talkative as Supervisor Guardians [ESTJs], Inspectors are still highly sociable, and are likely to be involved in community service organizations, such as Sunday School, Little League, or Boy and Girl Scouting, that transmit traditional values to the young. Like all Guardians, Inspectors hold dear their family social ceremonies-weddings, birthdays, and anniversaries - although they tend to be shy if the occasion becomes too large or too public. Generally speaking, Inspectors are not comfortable with anything that gets too fancy. Their words tend to be plain and down-to-earth, not showy or high-flown; their clothes are often simple and conservative rather than of the latest fashion; and their home and work environments are usually neat, orderly, and traditional, rather than trendy or ostentatious. As for personal property, they usually choose standard items over models loaded with features, and they often try to find classics and antiques - Inspectors prefer the old-fashioned to the newfangled every time.

Queen Elizabeth II, Harry S. Truman, Warren Buffet, Queen Victoria, James K. Polk, and J.D. Rockefeller are examples of Inspector Guardians.

I have no idea if the above description is really me - I can see bits of it that I can readily identify with though.

I - Introverted 33

N - Intuitive 62

T - Thinking 1

P - perceiving 22

Oh dear, I hope this helps explains me to those who know me!!!

Rational Portrait of the Architect (INTP)

Architects need not be thought of as only interested in drawing blueprints for buildings or roads or bridges. They are the master designers of all kinds of theoretical systems, including school curricula, corporate strategies, and new technologies. For Architects, the world exists primarily to be analyzed, understood, explained - and re-designed. External reality in itself is unimportant, little more than raw material to be organized into structural models. What is important for Architects is that they grasp fundamental principles and natural laws, and that their designs are elegant, that is, efficient and coherent.

Architects are rare - maybe one percent of the population - and show the greatest precision in thought and speech of all the types. They tend to see distinctions and inconsistencies instantaneously, and can detect contradictions no matter when or where they were made. It is difficult for an Architect to listen to nonsense, even in a casual conversation, without pointing out the speaker's error. And in any serious discussion or debate Architects are devastating, their skill in framing arguments giving them an enormous advantage. Architects regard all discussions as a search for understanding, and believe their function is to eliminate inconsistencies, which can make communication with them an uncomfortable experience for many.

Ruthless pragmatists about ideas, and insatiably curious, Architects are driven to find the most efficient means to their ends, and they will learn in any manner and degree they can. They will listen to amateurs if their ideas are useful, and will ignore the experts if theirs are not. Authority derived from office, credential, or celebrity does not impress them. Architects are interested only in what make sense, and thus only statements that are consistent and coherent carry any weight with them.

Architects often seem difficult to know. They are inclined to be shy except with close friends, and their reserve is difficult to penetrate. Able to concentrate better than any other type, they prefer to work quietly at their computers or drafting tables, and often alone. Architects also become obsessed with analysis, and this can seem to shut others out. Once caught up in a thought process, Architects close off and persevere until they comprehend the issue in all its complexity. Architects prize intelligence, and with their grand desire to grasp the structure of the universe, they can seem arrogant and may show impatience with others who have less ability, or who are less driven.

Edited by murtle