Career-one is accountants, I do accounts :unsure:

You are:

• slightly expressed introvert

• slightly expressed sensing personality

• slightly expressed thinking personality

• slightly expressed judging personality

ISFP

Anyone else an ISFP

More than the other Artisans, Composers are in tune with their senses, and so have a sure grasp of what belongs, and what doesn't belong, in all kinds of works of art. While the other Artisans are skilled with people, tools, and entertainment, Composers have an exceptional ability-seemingly inborn-to work with subtle differences in color, tone, texture, aroma, and flavor.

Although Composers often put long, lonely hours into their artistry, they are just as impulsive as the other Artisans. They do not wait to consider their moves; rather, they act in the here and now, with little or no planning or preparation. Composers are seized by the act of artistic composition, as if caught up in a whirlwind. The act is their master, not the reverse. Composers paint or sculpt, they dance or skate, they write melodies or make recipes-or whatever-simply because they must. They climb the mountain because it is there.

This ability to lose themselves in action accounts for the spectacular individual accomplishments of some Composers, and yet on their social side they show a kindness unmatched by all the other types. Composers are especially sensitive to the pain and suffering of others, and they sympathize freely with the sufferer. Some have a remarkable way with young children, almost as if there were a natural bond of sympathy and trust between them. A similar bond may be seen between some Composers and animals, even wild animals. Many Composers have an instinctive longing for the wilds, and nature seems to welcome them.

Composers are just as plentiful as the other Artisans, say nine or ten per cent of the population, but in general they are very difficult to observe and thus greatly misunderstood. Very likely the difficulty comes from their tendency not to express themselves verbally, but through their works of art. Composers are usually not interested in developing ability in public speaking, or even in the art of conversation; they prefer to feel the pulse of life by touch, in the muscles, in the eyes, in the ears, on the tongue. Make no mistake, Composers are just as interested as other types in sharing their view of the world, and if they find a medium of non-verbal communication-some art form-then they will express their character quite eloquently. If not, they simply remain unknown, their quietness leaving their character all but invisible.

Bob Dylan, Jackie Kennedy Onassis, Cher, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Mel Brooks, Steven Spielberg, and Neil Simon are examples of a Composer Artisans.

Okay, assuming you believe in this stuff, is it possible to conciously change from one group to another?

The Protector description of me is scarily accurate but it also identifies things in me that I don't much like or feel in control of.

I'm not sure I want to be a Protector all my life :unsure:

Yes you can. When I first did Myers Briggs I really struggled to answer the questions as I have very different *work* to *home* personas. It can be that you are a protector in certain areas of your life but not all. There are some parts of you which are the corner stones of *ClazUK* but you can change most of what you don't want in yourself, just takes time and patience.

:flowers:

I find you can fool most of the people most of the time :laugh: My MB description would render me very short of employment options. If you spend most of your life pretending to be sensible, practical and a team player, it's bound to rub off on you. There's nothing to stop you developing new and useful personality traits if you want them :wink:

Its interesting there's 16 personality types and we seem to have about 4 coming out as the most common on the Refuge.

Mmm perhaps thats just a scary coincedence or certain types of people are inclined to be more caring and therefore get involved with animal welfare?

I was just wondering that, this "supposed rare" group seems to be all on the refuge, I'm INTJ

coincidence? I don't think so......

lol

Dibs

I was just wondering that, this "supposed rare" group seems to be all on the refuge, I'm INTJ

coincidence? I don't think so......

lol

Dibs

Quoting myself to add that I've read alll the bits about what Masterminds are supposed to be and it's a cross between Stephen Hawking and Hannibal Lecter??

:laugh:

Edited by dibs