UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Rmf January 2009

boosboss

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am back from the vets with Max, I have alcohol and chicken wings and all is well for the moment in Merleworld :)

I am *very* glad to hear it :biggrin: :wub:

Oh wise Fugees - I need some help with a collar sizing decision (yes Bran needs yet another one :rolleyes: ) :flowers:

I have decided to buy him the orange stripe collar from Here but I'm not sure which size to get for him :wacko: Their "small" is 12-18", their medium is 16-22" and their large is 18-26". Bran's neck is currently 19" so the small is no good, he's midway along the medium range and just into the large. He undoubtedly still has some filling out to do :rolleyes: and the other thing to consider is that the width of the medium collar is 20mm whilst the large is 25mm. So do I go for the narrower medium collar and hope that he doesn't outgrow it any time soon, or do I go for the wider large and give him room to grow? :unsure:

Sorry, I know I don't appear in here very often and I've not read back at all so apologies but I am just so fed up. We have no cold water :unsure: which means I can't fill up dog bowls, water buckets etc. I understand that the outside taps might freeze but it looks as if the house water is stuffed too :mecry: :mecry: I'm just soooooo fed up with this ..................

Sorry, I know I don't appear in here very often and I've not read back at all so apologies but I am just so fed up. We have no cold water :unsure: which means I can't fill up dog bowls, water buckets etc. I understand that the outside taps might freeze but it looks as if the house water is stuffed too :mecry: :mecry: I'm just soooooo fed up with this ..................

Oh Di :( What a nightmare :GroupHug:

That sounds miserable. Hope all is back to normal soon. :GroupHug:

Typical!

Abby which bit of your building is falling off? :unsure:

I do hope it isnt the walls :laugh:

:mad: how did you guess????

:rolleyes: yes, but at least it's only the outer surface. Looks like water got in under the paintwork on one wall, froze, and has pushed all the outer layer of mortar and paint off. Needs stripping back completely, remortaring and then treating with anti-water-getting-in-stuff before repainting.

*sigh* wish I owned a proper building that wasn't built by a feckwit builder who should (and apparently did) know better *sigh*

also from the stupid building news desk: we have discovered yet another massive void in our flat :wacko: so far in our front room alone we have discovered that the ceiling has been lowered by about 6 inches, one long wall covered up by a false wall loosing 8 inches along the entire length (ooh-err that sounds rood :laugh: ) and now a hooge void running along the wall where the stairs are, loosing about a foot it's entire length, and this is a two storey wall!

What the feck was he thinking :unsure:

Must send a big hug to Val - you sound like you need one :GroupHug:

My cat litter has been delivered,the cats can now uncross their legs and I can take their corks out :wink:

Stand well back then :laugh: :laugh:

I am back from the vets with Max, I have alcohol and chicken wings and all is well for the moment in Merleworld :)

Glad that all is Ok in the Merleworld tonight :)

Go for the large cos the heffalump ain't finished growing yet :laugh: :wub:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

My thoughts exactly

RMF: Is there any possibility that Orca is related to Bran :unsure: :unsure: :laugh:

Very pleased Jules, lovely that you can make a difference.

My young woman who was sectioned isn't doing well, sedated , but I did meet mum who was supposed to be a terrible woman who had done terrible things in the past, she had rushed to be with her daughter from a fair distance even though daughter had accused her of all sorts in the past, looks like dad has a lot to answer for.

My son is 23 tommorow, I feel terribly old

No wonder you're feeling fed up :GroupHug: Hope things improve asap :flowers:

Chook - LARGE!!! :rolleyes:

RMF: I am home from work

Ok, deep breath, the water is back. Hopefully it was just an airlock. Anyway, it's given us time to fill up buckets for the horses, dog bowls etc. Phew :)

And thank you for the sympathies - they were very much appreciated :flowers:

:GroupHug: Val

:GroupHug: Andrea

:GroupHug: Di

:GroupHug: Ange

:GroupHug: Jazz

And :GroupHug: :GroupHug: to anyone else who would like one.

I have been out all day today - dog walking, to the vet with poor Gus who is all snotty again :(, out for coffee, to Asda and out for more coffee :rolleyes: :laugh: OH was working at home so I could pootle around all over the place while he dog sat - fab :biggrin: Had a proper roast dinner for tea in case I don't get round to one at the weekend.

Asda is selling the Guiness book of Records for £3 - bargain, got one for Adam as he has his birthday soon.