UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Late Night Shopping At Asda

lazydaisy

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the *pleasure* of Tesco this evening :wacko:

From reading this thread I'm thinking I may need to borrow some of the American Football gear my OH has in the garage and just plough my way through with shoulder pads and helmet :laugh:

That is of course if I can park in the first place :rolleyes:

I went to M&S in Perth yesterday morning....................big mistake, it was heaving, you couldn't even get near some of the shelves, and of course there were still the donughts that insist on having a nice chat in the middle of an aisle and nobody can get past, and the parents who think it's ok to wander round with a massive all terrain buggy the size of a Mini GRRRRRRRRRRR, I think one of the mums had lost the plot a bit, she kept using her buggy to smash past trolleys :wacko: her poor toddler needed a crash helmet with her driving.

Can you tell I love shopping.......................not :laugh:

I've been to ASDA tonight (as i have to work tomorrow and christmas day, and because of work haven't had chance to go before :angry:)

It was absolute bedlam in there :wacko: Some of the shelves looked like they'd been attacked by a swarm of locusts, and i queued 20 minutes at the checkout. It took me 2 hours in total. :huh:

I found it all very easy, sat at the computer, ordered my food and nice Mr Tesco delivery man arrived last night :) :laugh: absolute bliss.

We did the same, only with ASDA. It was delivered yesterday morning, I was pleasantly surprised at how little they had to substitute. I'd already got a half-price Christmas pudding when we were still shopping with Tesco a while ago so that bit was sorted.

I'm allergic to supermarkets - I hate the places and I also start feeling migrainey because of the lighting after a few minutes of being in one - so I try to avoid going to them when at all possible :)