UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Anyone In Carmarthenshire - Please Help

loobie

At last I have got this straight thanks to a message from the pound kennels lady. Yes, she has this lurcher in the pound. Yes, he is the one who has been running loose round an area north of Cardigan for over a week. Yes, he is very young, smooth coated and fawn coloured and appears totally untrained, doesn't walk on lead. But she says he isn't that big for a lurcher, and our missing one is a big lad.

Local members of Greyhound Rescue Wales are involved. They are sending a pic to someone who can ID our missing one. If he isn't the one we are looking for, they will help find him a place.

Personally I don't think it's him, it's just too far to travel from the are of the last sightings with no good reason. Our boy has barns to shelter in and woods to hunt in. I can't think why he would leave that terrain and cross the bleak Preseli mountains in freezing weather to go north of Cardigan.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, it's our boy. Please move to reunited :)

I dont think he ended up north of Cardigan under his own steam. Either someone picked him up and decide to keep him and he got away, or he was being a nuisance with pheasants and lambs and someone caught him and decided to make him someone else's problem.

I'm surprised and very pleased. I thought our chances of getting him back were slim.

He's safe in Cardigan pound and I will be moving him to Lizzie's Barn at some point.