UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Anyone In Carmarthenshire - Please Help

loobie

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

No more news as far as we know. A lurcher has been picked up in Cardigan, I'm going to ring up and find out more but I would be amazed if it's him as it's a long way away.

Please can you remember anything about the found dog?

There's this on DP:

a lurcher matching the descrition of the missing boy has been handed in to a dog pound the rescue didnt get the call till late so isnt able to go and see if its him till tommorrow

but a lady who handed him said he has been sleeping in her barn for about a week and has tried to catch him but failed

she then left her door open on her pick up with some food in it and managed to trap him she slipped a lead on him and took him straight to the pound

:unsure:

The plot thickens. Lianne just called me. The lurcher is now said not to be in the pound but with the lady who caught him. This may be near Cardigan. He may or may not be the lurcher who the DW was trying to catch over the past week. The only people who can ID him are Lianne's husband who did the transport and only got a quick look at him, and the lady who originally rescued him. Lianne is going to call me back when she knows more.

Watch this space :wacko:

Description tallies - stonking great big golden fawn fellow, bigger than the average greyhound, and pretty wild.