UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Tasha Is Gone..

greytgirl

Tasha has just gone... the vet came and she lay in my arms surrounded by me, her Daddy and Katie.

She had sausages last night, bacon and goodies today and a lovely walk around the lake..I wanted it to be as perfect as it could be, as perfect as the love and loyalty she has given all of us, especially me over the last 11 years...My baby is gone I cant believe it and I hope beyond ALL hope we did the right thing, but she was a mess and the final straw came from Saturday, her eye began to distort..the tumor was now growing behind it so enough was enough, but even till her last minute that tail of hers wagged :GroupHug:

What a special, precious, beautiful, gentle, loyal, loving soul you were Tasha..you ARE my heart and I AM yours FOR ALWAYS..I ADORE you and Im so sorry it came to this, my beautiful happy and waggy girl :GroupHug: You were the kindest girl and deserved every happiness and joy in life, which is what I strived to give you..I hope I didn't fail you in ANY way.

Be at peace sweetness and go run fast and free with a ball in your mouth and a wag in your tail...like you did in life :GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

I love you always from your heartbroken Mummy :GroupHug:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic