UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Meet Little Badger

heva

OH went to town today to get my xmas present and came home 40mins later with a JRT,.....sadly not my xmas preset but a lil man he found weaving traffic.

He has been hurt looks like had a lil scrap with a dog but is ok.....cleaned him up!

He has a tag on and is called badger....also an address, but no one is in and there are alarms going off in the house which is a little odd.

Called the DW and they couldnt get here today so we have him over night.........he has had a play with the doberman who lives with OH parents down stairs and got a little over excited....... but has a nice crate bed for the night, had a walk and having dinner soon!!!

The funny thing is that i have always wanted a rottie and jrt and OH says he wont have little dogs.......but badger has taken quite a shine to him whihc is doing my plans well :biggrin:

badger josh and OH

badger.jpg

badger

badger3.jpg

he is only about 12 months old :(

wasnt the house alarm but abuzz inside.....sounded like when you set the house alarm and it makes the buzz noises for first minute while setting....

neighbours said he is normally in during the day and his son comes sometimes! ......im in 2 minds whether to call the police enquiry number as something isnt sitting right in my head

called police who went out and owner had just come home from being out all day trying to find dog .....so he says......police and ourselves are un convinced as he was a lil odd and dont think dogs live in pubs!!!

but badger was very very happy to see him when police brought owner round........ :)