Jacobean

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning

That's awful Morag. My heart goes out to your friend and family. :GroupHug:

Hope your friend's dad is going to be ok Wendy. :GroupHug:

:GroupHug: to you as well. G-Dog was very special and will never be forgotten. I'm glad you're going out for the day.

Phoebejo - Mr H needs to go to the doctor today. He's not at all well.

Cheryl - You can't change your parents behaviour sadly. I tried to tell my Dad he upset me earlier in the year and it made matters worse. They're absolutely hopeless. This is your life. You see and talk to who you want not who other people want you to. Your nan will be upset that you don't talk to her son. Parents generally can understand that their offspring are naughty and might not agree with their behaviour but will always stick up for them. :GroupHug:

:GroupHug: to those with the lurgy still and a big boot to it for you.

Marian contact your phone provider and get stoopid ex's number blocked.

:GroupHug: to all that might need them and if anyone has any spare good wishes please send them to my friend Lucy and her family. Her dad has cancer very badly but was struggling along and due to go into the psychiatric hospital to spend Xmas day with his wife (who also has other health problems), but yesterday he collapsed and seems to have multiple organ failure :mecry: Lucy is coping really well but its been a rough year for her.

Will keep Lucy and her family in my thoughts

All good thoughts to Lucy and family :GroupHug:

Cheryl, the fact that you have 2 parents with problems doesn't reflect on you, especially as they must have had a problem with each other. I know it's hard when parents expect you to cope with the backlash from their difficulties, try not to take it personally :GroupHug:

I think I must have serious issues for both parents to have problems with me? :rolleyes:

No, I think you have done rather well to turn out as you have, given the difficulties your parents seem to face.

:GroupHug: to all that might need them and if anyone has any spare good wishes please send them to my friend Lucy and her family. Her dad has cancer very badly but was struggling along and due to go into the psychiatric hospital to spend Xmas day with his wife (who also has other health problems), but yesterday he collapsed and seems to have multiple organ failure :mecry: Lucy is coping really well but its been a rough year for her.

Thinking of Lucy and her family :GroupHug:

:laugh: at Mr Hazell but hoping he's ok. My laptop would like some Bazooka Joes and some of those Parma violets when he has a minute :biggrin:

:sick01: Poor Ellis.

Alex, thinking of you and Max :GroupHug:

I know it shouldn't have happened in the first place but I'm quite impressed with PaH for paying for the rabbits to be neutered.

Is everyone in the Wispa household ok now? If there are any snail photos could they go into a separate thread clearly marked snails please? :unsure: :flowers:

Morning

Lucy and family :GroupHug:

Thanks to Julia, Andrea and Corrine for the cards. :wub:

Well last night I did my yearly visit to see my ex hubby's cat that used to be my cat. Crystal didn't break the tradition of scratching me. I have puncture marks from her claws. :rolleyes: Maine Coons can be scary at times :(

Off to carry on with housework and cooking

Mog - my thoughts are with your friend and her family :GroupHug:

I have been to Asda to do my food shopping. It was feckin mayhem :wacko: One bloke said it took him 20 minutes to find a parking space. Luckily I work behind Asda and there is a small car park behind it so I can avoid the Trafford Centre traffic. I spent over £100 on food, which I am hoping will last me at least two weeks :rolleyes: I bought duck for Christmas lunch, cos the geese were too big and way too expensive!

Is it still as crappy? I used to shop there when I lived south of the river but then moved to Wapping :rolleyes:
Akchoooallee it isn't too bad! Well not too bad for me. I got everything I wanted, it's got Boots, BHS, BodyShop, Mothercare, Tesco, Tchaibo (sp?), WHSmith and Superdrug plus alot of other crappy clothes shops and mobile phone shops too and it was virtually empty :biggrin: I was in and out in about an hour ooer :wink: :biggrin:

He's just gone outside for a fag so can't be feeling too ill :angry:

Annoying I know as my OH would do the same :rolleyes: but please do make sure he's OK

RMF: I'm having a mixed kind of a day. Sad because its 3 years since Gdog went to the Bridge :( But looking forward to seeing Sarah_H later this morning.

Oh, and spoke to my neighbour earlier, her dad is still very poorly in hospital :(

:GroupHug: Wendy

Do hope neighbour's dad improves soon :GroupHug:

I am tracking the delivery of my turkey on line

Modern technology :rolleyes:

:GroupHug: to all that might need them and if anyone has any spare good wishes please send them to my friend Lucy and her family. Her dad has cancer very badly but was struggling along and due to go into the psychiatric hospital to spend Xmas day with his wife (who also has other health problems), but yesterday he collapsed and seems to have multiple organ failure. Lucy is coping really well but its been a rough year for her.

Sending a :GroupHug: for your friend Lucy and her family - what a lot to cope with :(

I was in and out in about an hour ooer :wink: :biggrin:

In your dreams :D :laugh:

Seems the Christmas spirit has bypassed my binmen - every week without fail they have taken additional bags that don't fit in the wheely bin, so long as they are left alongside the bin, but not this week, I had an extra black bag bag due to all the packaging that pressies came in, many of my neighbours had more than one, bin men emptied the bins but left the bags.. bodes well for next week when people will have a lot more packaging due to Christmas... bah bloody humbug to the binmen. :rolleyes:

I have now officially finished my shopping, Morrisons was busy but bearable and I got a really nice turkey crown for Christmass dinner - it's soooooooo nice to have all that behind me and I can now start to focus on enjoying Christmas.

:laugh: :laugh: Mindy and Wendy and the homing turkey :wacko:

:GroupHug: Lucy and family :GroupHug:

I am baking mince pies :santa: I have not done my Christmas food shopping yet :unsure: OH is away but due back today, technically, I could leave Matty to babysit but he is really ill too and would probably be baking sweets in his laptop if he knew how :unsure: :laugh: I don't mind leaving the boys while I dog walk as I can come home quickly if there is a disaster but I am worried about getting trapped in Sainsburys carpark if I go there :unsure: Would it be silly to leave it til tomorrow? :unsure:

I have not done my Christmas food shopping yet :unsure: OH is away but due back today, technically, I could leave Matty to babysit but he is really ill too and would probably be baking sweets in his laptop if he knew how :unsure: :laugh: I don't mind leaving the boys while I dog walk as I can come home quickly if there is a disaster but I am worried about getting trapped in Sainsburys carpark if I go there :unsure: Would it be silly to leave it til tomorrow? :unsure:

What do you think ? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :laugh:

I'm trying to get my house is some kind of order for Christmas but its not going very well :glare:

If you succeed let me know the secret :unsure: :laugh: