UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - December 2008

Jacobean

Had a brainwave this morning and put Ash bunny out for some exercise in the greenhouse: more sheltered and drier than her run. Also in the greenhouse, 9999999 tiny seedlings, mostly mixed salad, which had sown themselves after the last crop got a bit past itself, and which I'd been meaning to hoe in.

Ash now stuffing herself on tender mixed salad seedlings and extremely happy bunny!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I yam listening to Bob Seger :worried_anim:

I yam also trying not to have yet another coffee.

I yam also freezing Rachel . 2 fleeces and a hat and still freezing.

Ash Bunny sounds cute. I like bunnies but they make me sneeze continuously :mecry:

We are being visited soon by the FSB :ohno02:

Okay so now I am not listening to Bob Seger cos he's dull dull dull :laughingsmiley:

Henry has eaten one of Mollys school shoes

Daisy has tonsilitis

Georgia is still ill

I've got an ear infection

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: I was thinking "Poor you", but then got distracted by your signature - 2 weeks today :santa:

It's very quiet in my office this morning, I'm a little concerned about Vasquez she's too quiet and not at all active, she's just sitting in the same spot that Gorman died, :mecry: Normally when I come in here in the morning I'm greeted by both, then she starts popcorning and Gormy would rrrr rrr rrr and chase her and she'd be boinging around and running laps.... this morning there is silence. She is eating, and she did call for food last night when she heard the bag rustle, but once she'd eaten she went right back into Gormys corner and stayed there. I brought her out for a cuddle last night although shes never been the cuddley type really, she eventually settled but it was really more her enduring it rather than enjoying it, she's always been the same a bit stand offish and utterly devoted to Gorman.

:GroupHug:

Morning :sick01: I am dying with girlflu and have not kept up with Fugeenews, sorry.

:GroupHug:

Gemstone, if you haven't heard anything maybe she has calmed down,

and if she took your details i hope you took hers too

Thank you :flowers: I did not take her details, I just wanted her to go away.

:GroupHug: Cheryl

I have been shopping, could not face going in Woollies :( Bought the Bandaged CD and sobbed on the way home cos of Puff the Magic dragon :mecry: :rolleyes: I hate shopping but have finished now :cheer:

Thanks Andrea - I showed Darren his cake and it took him a few minutes to work out what it is so might not be as good as I thought :unsure:

Am shattered now but am off out with the dogs before the school run, see you later.

Bejo & co :GroupHug:

Of course for the ultimate in chewability, nothing beats a bra :rolleyes:

Milly disagrees. She says you can't beat a nice knicker gusset :rolleyes: :laugh:

The gorgeousness that is Wispa

DSCF9238.jpg

The scruffhoundiness that is Polly

DSCF9232.jpg

Chocolatey goodness (plain and milk to suit all tastes :laugh: )

DSCF9179.jpg

Bootiful doglets :wub: I don't think we see nearly enuff pics of Phebe's two though :D

RMF : I went to do my shopping in Asda earlier. When I got to the checkout I loaded my trolley and only when I went to pay did I realise that I had put my company credit card in my pocket instead of my own credit card, so I had to come back to the office and go back and pay at customer services :rolleyes:

Am leaving work at 3 pm to go and take Max to the vets for yet another blood test.

Of course for the ultimate in chewability, nothing beats a bra :rolleyes:

Como suggests that pairs of glasses are extremely munchy or a mobile phone for a nice change! :wink: Then there's Duplo bricks, wax crayons (these give pooh a nice rainbow effect), socks, baseball caps......etc etc etc

Milly disagrees. She says you can't beat a nice knicker gusset :rolleyes: :laugh:

Dylan believes that knicker gussets are far too delectable for anything as raucous as chewing. He likes to take them somewhere quiet and breathe them in :ohno02:

Como suggests that pairs of glasses are extremely munchy or a mobile phone for a nice change! :wink: Then there's Duplo bricks, wax crayons (these give pooh a nice rainbow effect), socks, baseball caps......etc etc etc

Rainbow pooh.....nice :laugh:

I am waiting for chicken to cook then will be off out with hounds. DYlan is occupying himself by tearing up Clive's temporary cardboard box bed :rolleyes:

ps. Alex - hope the vets trip goes okay - how is the lovely Max at the moment?

Edited by Abby

my ex foster dog Smooogey Smudge says the best thing to chew on is padded ankle support on Sam Squirrels Track Boots , very soft and tasty and even funnier when at 5 am your foster mum has to tape over the damage with racing tape as she is running out the door to deal with a railway incident and has no time to find her spare boots