UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - December 2008

Jacobean

I've never tried powering my wheelie chair by sneezing :unsure: I did find a little trolley thing the other week and used it like a scooter around the office :wink:

Shortly I shall be going out and finding one, anyone :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :laugh:

Just don't keep the chocolate flash tomorrow and send me that one :laugh:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wavey: I have been to dead-of-night Ikea - they forgot to put on cashiers for the closing rush.... about 30 people at 3 tills. I spent more time queuing than I did loading my trolley with tut.

The 'clique' thing is utterly lost on me, has passed me by, I am oblivious of......

I'm horribly aware that I randomly answer posts but it's not by any process of selection, it's just when I can steal a moment (mostly at work). There are not enough hours in the day to catch up with everything I'd like to, let alone read everything here, so I dip into RMF and a few posts that catch my eye. Nuffing more scientific than that.

Thank you Lesley :flowers: Now I am going to have to get used to you with a new name. :laugh:

On that note I think I am going to surrender and go to bed. :rolleyes: I know I shouldn't wish my life away but roll on the 23rd which is when I break up for xmas (and we go to see John Barrowman in Robin Hood) :biggrin:

Good night fugees :flowers:

Cliques are a fact of life in every facet of life, if there wasn't at least one one here I'd be astonished HOWEVER one persons clique is anothers very close group of friends who'd be mortified and hurt to think others saw them as something negative - theres no reason for anyone to stop posting and lurk or feel paranoid about an opinion that was expressed. I think it's really refreshing to see that others feel the same way that I do about posting insincerely and that a heck of a lot of you are just like me with my head up my bum on occassions, or just simply so caught up in my own stuff that I completely overlook when people are having a tough time, and even more of you are like me when I've had a really naff old day and just wanna come here and post utter random trivia and have a laugh to distract me from my own lousy or low mood. We are all individuals, and the responses posted this evening have confirmed that :flowers: So lets draw a line and move on shall we?

Morning :tired:

Thanks for all your good wishes from someone who probably wont just lurk anymore and you will soon get fed up of me :wink: I usually am on early in the morning and often see Wendbert who is off to or back from work and will now say "Hi" :)

Morning (just in case you're on) :wink:

n506965217_2125493_7680.jpg

What a fab pic :wub: Definitely one for a frame.

Haven't been on here for short while - been detained at the NHS's pleasure again :laugh:

Think I must be deserving of a 'frequent flyer' type award for this year :laugh:

I hope you are okay missus :GroupHug:

SofaDogsii.jpg

Awwwww :wub:

colder then a witches titty here.

still snuffly.

Both dogs curled up to me last night-Lily whilst fast asleep farted in Michaels face-the look of a farted on saluki was priceless-so i ended up ith a fit of the giggles.

tis the small things eh.

as i have always managed to be outside of the cliques both in forum land and in real life....i just hope noone feels too isolated/sad at the mo.

fee

Lovely picture Jacqui :wub:

I don't get the whole Facebook thing. Is it a bit much for your boss to want to be your friend on there :unsure:

I accepted because I didn't want to look rude, but how can your boss bawl you out in the office one minute (I made a tricky judgement call, boss said it was wrong and emailed a client saying so, with whom I now have no credibility at all :rolleyes: ) and then chummy up to you the next? When is my lottery win coming, that's what I'd like to know.

Good luck everyone who is at the vets today :GroupHug: