UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - December 2008

Jacobean

What a fecking day. :rolleyes:

But first :GroupHug: to all in need.

I went to Merry Hill Hell shopping. I came back with beggar all apart from jeans. :mecry: :rolleyes:

I couldn't cope with it. It was heaving over there. :rolleyes:

Picked up a pair of size 8 skinny jeans from Primark for £7.93. Stretchy ones and fit nice and clingy. Sod it I'm 43 in January, but I don't care. :D :laugh:

On a plus point I bought a lovely Moses basket reduced for Tia Annalise last week for £35 from BHS in Redditch. :wub:

8 weeks to go then there is a new Fugee baby girl. :wub: I am not excited at all, no not me. :rolleyes:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The broken pc is now packed and ready to go too :rolleyes: but I still have some Christmas cards to make that need to go out with parcels tomorrow. I suspect that if I try to make them now, they will end up looking like the dogs made them so I'd prolly just go to bed instead :wacko:

N'night all :wavey:

Edited by dirtychicken

We have gone to bed at the 2nd attempt, I have the radio and laptop and a cup of tea :) The first attempt was foiled by a huge cranefly which was bouncing round the walls hotly pursued by mad pointery fing with a grumpy puli telling them both off. Cranefly has vanished, must be either hiding or eaten by pointery fing, and all is quiet.

I also managed to get to the Dogstar PO Box ( have not made it for weeks ) so huge thank you to Murtle , Murtle & TRPD , Sarah Muckyhen and Wendy ( whose parcel addressed to Sri Lankan Bumpy made me giggle )

Glad it was there and will be ready to take out with you :wub:

Night Chook :wavey:

RMF: I yam watching Spooks :cool:

am in London tomorrow to have a chat with a few people about possible work next year

since my last contract ended in October the job market has really dried up and I have nothing on the horizon at all, I could get all depressed about it or I could believe that something will turn up and get on with working ( for free ) for Dogstar until something does

I am going to believe that something will turn up and not worry too much , if I have nothing planned after Easter next year then I will need to start wobbling a bit ( or get a job in a brothel )

:laugh:

:biggrin: WE had a club match at agility tonight, Glen came 5th for Agility and 5th for Jumping :biggrin: (there were more than 5 dogs in his class btw). I'm pretty chuffed 'cos we beat dogs that have done a couple months more classes that we have :happy:

Off to bed now, long night am cold and tired, sweet dreams :flowers:

Morning :wavey:

Seems alright to me but this is the first time i've been here in ages :)

Hello :wavey:

Gremlin - apologies, meant to say "hello" yesterday but got sidetracked so :wavey:

Edited to say OH has just been on the phone to tell me to get on with renewing my passport, he is taking me to Iceland for my birthday in January.

Ooo how luffly :flowers:

dogs happy-i made beef stew this morning...so hounds got to assist with the unused beef.

can someone please explain to the gummy one that if you take the blue squeaky hippo into the garden when you go for a pee.

It doesnt walk back in by itself -huffing & puffing and getting me to do it-is not the bloody same as bringing it in yourself.

fee

ps still feeling like Poo. im off for a long bath and a book reading session