UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Tasha, Not Well At All.

greytgirl

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You will probably see a lot of blood from her nose.

Thanks SO much everyone, Tasha seems a touch better, no where near as bad as Saturday..it was awful to see her that way..

I know she will never get better but thankfully Saturdau just seemed like a very bad day..not how she is going to be all the time :GroupHug: please keep her in you thoughts.

Jacobean, have you been through this? why is her nose bleeding that way ? She is going to the vets this week, I know there is nothing he can do, just need to discuss things with him :wink:

Thanks SO much everyone, Tasha seems a touch better, no where near as bad as Saturday..it was awful to see her that way..

I know she will never get better but thankfully Saturdau just seemed like a very bad day..not how she is going to be all the time :GroupHug: please keep her in you thoughts.

Jacobean, have you been through this? why is her nose bleeding that way ? She is going to the vets this week, I know there is nothing he can do, just need to discuss things with him :wink: