UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Chicken Thread.

phoebejo

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've got an Eliza. If you want a naughty chicken that's naughtier and more conniving than all of the others put together then call her Eliza :biglaugh: My Eliza yesterday launched herself at the kitchen window sill outside thus knocking down Mr Hazells carefully cultivated chilli pepper plant and polished off the two chillis it was growing. She then acted strangely all day, I suspect she was suffering gut rot after that and of course Mr Hazell was very sympathetic to her plight :rolleyes:

what about Donla, it means "the brown lady" or what about Duana it means "A little dark maiden" both are irish gaelic oooo ooo what about Darra "Small great one" :laugh: :laugh: now you know how my poor dog ended up with the name he did..going back to my celtic roots :laugh: or what about Fiona " the fair one" and its scottish gaelic :biggrin:

Edited by griff

Hmmmmmmm....Ezmeralda.....hmmmmmmm, quite like that one, has a good sense of the ridiculous about it :biggrin: better than her current moniker F**kface.

She's been a complete and utter bag to Moomin, poor Moomin is such a sap (and a bit of a drama queen)I know they beat each other up, but it was just getting ridiculous this morning, so I relented and let Moomin out from her hell. To fix matters I went and got a pen extension, and now there's a huge space for her, about 6ft X 6ft, I'll nab Moomin again tonight and stick her back in (poor sod) and hopefully things will settle down, the pen really was too small for 2 18 wk old pullets, it had been fine for 12 wk old ones but I underestimated how big they got in a month :rolleyes: