• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What did the vet say Mindy?

That looks worse than yesterday :(

Poor Toblie - have a :GroupHug:

We don't really know :unsure: Since Toblie wouldn't let the vet near enough to him to examine it carefully :rolleyes: Its more likely an insect bite or something that has irritated him so much he has self mutilated through scratching especially with his front paws :unsure: He's had antibiotic and steriod injections and is on a course of 10 days antibiotic pills, if its not improved by Friday then its sedation and scrapes :unsure: He's not a happy boy :wub: Will be fun in bed tonight :laugh:

Toblie :GroupHug:

I have to say that it looks EXACTLY like what happened to my friends collie. She was walking her off lead in the local park where they always walk and had totally the same reaction as Toblie, almost like a burn. Vets could offer no real explanation but other dog walkers in the park told her that it had happened to a few dogs and they strongly strongly strongly suspect the Council had used some kind of weedkiller or other chemical spray and that's what caused the reaction. If you pm me your email addy I can ask her to get in touch with you if you like? Her collie is absolutely fine now barr some scarring which is gradually clearing.