UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Secret Santa!

phoebejo

Had ordered some things from Pets at Home to add to the Secret Santa parcels. However, missed UPS man and their rubbish call centre did not bother to amend delivery address and so stuff won't be delivered to sister's til Monday. :( Promise to have parcels wrapped and posted on either Tuesday or Wednesday.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ash's parcel turned up today after having a little holiday with my elderly neighbour who took it in for her :rolleyes: It has been too cold for Len to come over with it so I didnt find out till today when I went to visit. It is now hidden on top of a very tall cupboard. :)

I posted this earlier but after the cut off for migration :)

There was much sniggering in the post office today when I collected two parcels, one addressed to the Cleverest Cats and the other to the Not So Clever Cats :laugh:

Thank you Secret Santas! I've put them up safe (twice actually, the first "safe" wasn't nearly as safe as I thought) until Christmas. OH wants to know why we can't open them now so I'll have to watch him as well as the cats.

I can confirm that mine have gone out by recorded delivery.

:rolleyes: norty norty Millie Dog...... their was i in bed next to me...... zzzzzzz waking up to a dog slobbering and rustling, I turned over and found Millie the little devil was sat their with one of her Christmas Pressies Munching away ...... She duly had the Santa its not Christmas Day talk and the pressie was taken off her...

Weird tho, out of the ss pressies so far, she picked her own pressie... :wacko: this is now taken away from her and the other pressies moved to another safe place i hope...

Thieving little devils she never done this before but says to her secret santa yum yum :)

:rolleyes: norty norty Millie Dog...... their was i in bed next to me...... zzzzzzz waking up to a dog slobbering and rustling, I turned over and found Millie the little devil was sat their with one of her Christmas Pressies Munching away ...... She duly had the Santa its not Christmas Day talk and the pressie was taken off her...

Weird tho, out of the ss pressies so far, she picked her own pressie... :wacko: this is now taken away from her and the other pressies moved to another safe place i hope...

Thieving little devils she never done this before but says to her secret santa yum yum :)

norty (but very clever!) Millie!!

I'm sure her secret santa won't mind though and is just pleased she likes her present!! :biggrin: