UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - November 2008

Jacobean

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's Rob's granddad's funeral this afternoon. It is going to be a long day involving various things and we decided rather than both of us going for a very short while, Rob would go to it all and I'd stay home to look after the dogs - I was really worried he'd regret not going to it all otherwise. I already feel guilty enough about not being able to go, but his family have been great about it and we're going to pop down together in a week or two to see his gran.

I am going to sit here and light a candle at the time the service starts and think of them all - and I will be back later to ask if you wouldn't mind raising a glass for Keith, he'd approve of that I'm sure :flowers:

:partytime: Yay! She's nodded off on my lap. She's in danger of me eating her though because we had a Lush bath and she smells yummy :wub:

I love the smell of freshly washed little kiddies and babies. :wub: Alas I am one of these sad ever lasting motherly women. :rolleyes:

:GroupHug: for Ange and Rob.

That Dally is sooooo cute. How old,name etc? x

*wibble* I got a phonecall at 2.45pm from somebody to say their wife was walking their dog near the allotments when a cat approached them and the dog attacked it. Somebody told them it was one of mine :mecry: I don't know how he got my number but anyway I'm guessing it was Joe because he hangs out along that road. I've walked around there and cannot find him. I've had to come home to wait in for the older girls to come in from school. Molly, Emily and their friend Rebecca are out looking and as soon as Daisy gets back I can go out. They didn't know how badly hurt he was but he said he was bleeding :mecry: