UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Positve Thoughts For Spike Please

houndzrus

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will keep sending Reiki for Spike :GroupHug: His heart rate could be up just because he's at the vets and stressed, couldn't it?

Thank you, I appreciate it. The emergency vet has just phoned to see how Spike is. He's said the same thing really, that the heart rate could be op/stress related and should be ok after about three days. He's a very positive vet, the other one (ours) isn't, so I'm trying to keep the positive thoughts in mind.

Was the bleed from his wound?

Yes it was, I not surprised though, keep moving him one vet to the other. He needs to just be allowed to rest.

Ops can be very stressful on the body so hopefully it is just that :GroupHug:

I think it is just that and i really don't want him to go to the other vets today. It's like when he used to be scared of fireworks and not eat, pant and get upset. It's becoming a self fulfilling prophecy in a way. He's scared of the vet so gets scared and worked up, then ends up at the vets again! When he's stressed he doesn't eat, so he hasn't eaten since the op. :( He's so skinny now, it's a pity they can't put chicken soup in the drip :rolleyes:

I've managed to sleep though, so should be better able to cope today. I think the only one who's not stressed here is Cherry, bless her little loony heart :wub:

Sorry to winge on. :flowers: