UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Hope They Lose Their Jobs

cheryl33

Sorry got compuzzled there, have now twigged it's the sentencing that's left to be decided. Everyone is entitled to a defence but the one they put forward was just ridiculous and involved no common sense whatsoever, nevermind plausability. Kind of backs up the JP's statement though that there were no mitigating factors. Now that's scary and it does make you wonder how they would control their anger/rage whilst on the job. Anyone know if the dogs were permanently removed or does that have to wait until sentencing?

It says that they signed the dogs over to the RSPCA, so they could have been rehomed prior to this case. If not signed over then the case normally has to conclude before the dogs are rehomed (as it is a possibility that the dogs could be ordered to be returned).

The last 6 home visits I have done for my local branch have been ex cruelty cases :mecry: Luckily some extra special patient homes have come forward to help these poor dogs learn that not all humans are horrible.

I have no words to describe how much I despise people who can act this way :angry:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last 6 home visits I have done for my local branch have been ex cruelty cases :mecry: Luckily some extra special patient homes have come forward to help these poor dogs learn that not all humans are horrible.

I've worked with dogs that have gone into rescue as ex cruelty cases too, I remember two beautiful collie types who had been kicked and beaten by previous owners. They were wonderful dogs and very happy and willing to believe that there are good people out there thankfully.

Both dogs have been rehomed and came round remarkably quickly, very sweet dogs :)

the fact its been adjourned for sentencing means the court are considering serious punishment, they will most likely lose there jobs(if they dont im starting a petition on here!) and no doubt have a rough time off their peers

:mecry: :mecry: Those poor dogs, you could see them cowering whenever either of the pair went near them. I hate to think what went on indoors :mecry:

Well done to the neighbour who wouldn't let it drop and who got the camera. I hope there's no comeback on him/her from this horrible couple :grrr:

• 4 weeks later...