UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - October 2008

Wendbert

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evening all :)

:mad: Just had a waste of time visit from a Savestyle Uk man. I am needing to look at replacing my front door, so when they phoned to say they were doing quotes I thought, why not? Made the appt at which time the person on the phone asked if OH would be there, to which I said 'no idea-probably not'.

Guy arrives tonight, very nice chap ( he has 4 staffies, Mum was rescue from Battersea who turned out to be pregnant :huh: found homes for 3 pups and kept the other 3 :wub: ) - however when he realised OH wasn't there then said he's not allowed to give a quote :rolleyes: Nothing was said about that over the phone, if they had I wouldn't even have bothered getting them round. What would happen if my door was damaged and OH worked away for 6 months of the year? Bloody silly as it's not as though I'm actually buying anything :mellow:

Glas she enjoyed it. She'll be fine once she gets used to it :)

I'm depressed. DNB is depressing. We work really bloody hard every single day and we've achieved a lot, but every knock back hurts and makes you wonder if its all worthwhile. :(

I've said before Melp, I've got loads and loads of respect for you all. Please keep thinking of all those dogs that you havve made a difference for already. What did you say at teh start of DNB? That even if it'd save one dog's life it'd be worth it. Methinks it's a helluvalot more lives that DNB has saved by now!! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Ange - You haven't shown us your ring. :mecry:

Yes she has, it's in September RMF if I remember correctly :)