UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - October 2008

Wendbert

Thinking of Kirsty and baby :GroupHug:

Rob went to the farm shop today to get some meat and he got a bit of steak cut and then made a comment to the guy about the dogs - and bless him, he gave Rob a bit of meat to bring home for the dogs too :wub: We try to buy our (well Rob's) meat there or another farm shop/market as we know more about the meat and we have bought the dogs meat there for Christmas, gotcha days etc. How kind of him :)

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evening :wavey:

Been at the golf club. Wasn't too busy so finished at 6.30pm which was nice as it was just starting to get dark when I walked the boys. They're all sleepy now after their dinner :rolleyes:

I usually wait a couple of hours before feeding my lot, just in case they get bloat. But I asked my 21 year old to feed them very late the other night, as I needed sleep it being so late.

The next morning the food was still there! Luckily where they couldn't reach to get it for themselves! :mellow:

MOO IS OK :)

vet says heart is good, almost back to good weight, lungs totally clear.

he reckons she is just getting over excited-and at her age it takes a while to wind up and wind down.

WOO HOO

fee

So, Moo has worried the heck out of everyone because she is too damn happy!!

MOO IS OK :)

vet says heart is good, almost back to good weight, lungs totally clear.

he reckons she is just getting over excited-and at her age it takes a while to wind up and wind down.

WOO HOO

fee

So, Moo has worried the heck out of everyone because she is too damn happy!!

What a lovely diagnosis. Hope shes learns to enjoy life in a manner more suiting her age. :wub:

I usually wait a couple of hours before feeding my lot, just in case they get bloat.

My two are ok - they'd had nearly an hour after their gentle, on lead walk before they ate :wink:

RMF: I yam all excited as I am going to a posh do weekend after next and get to wear my ballgown again :biggrin:

Mollbert has decided for her birthday next March she'd like to see The Killers live in concert. They just so happen to be playing in Cardiff on February 28th, tickets go on sale on Friday and I must buy some :pinkie: I could be inches away from Brandon Flowers :wub:

Lucky lucky lucky Molly :wub: I was reallllly hoping to see them again when they play in Glasgow, but doubt I'll manage :rolleyes:

My new lead for my laptop arrived today and it still deosn't work :mecry: It's being collected for repair on Friday. I really can't do much on Tommy's as it's desperatly needing formatte and he wants to get all his pics etc off it first :rolleyes:

RMF: I do love my boys but I still miss my beautiful choccie girl so much :( Four weeks ago today Dolly was recovering from her operation :(

:GroupHug: :GroupHug:

My new lead for my laptop arrived today and it still deosn't work :mecry: It's being collected for repair on Friday. I really can't do much on Tommy's as it's desperatly needing formatte and he wants to get all his pics etc off it first :rolleyes:

Broken PCs are sooooooo frustrating :GroupHug:

Missus Davis - like this? :unsure: step07.jpg

:GroupHug: Wendy it's so darn hard. I've just been looking at pics of Iss. Some have made me laugh and brought back such wonderful memories. It's brought home just how quiet it is here (even with the Viz and their vocal arrangements). She always made me laugh (which is just as well as she was so cheeky/naughty). God I miss her.

Stick around here long enough Jacqui and we'll find you something to do.

Edited by Jacobean