R M F - October 2008

Wendbert

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonderful news about Beenzie.

Great news about your immunity Alexis.

I have just eaten my own ratatouille in a large yorkshire pudding with butter beans and lentils added - it was mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Ray was playing Charades at day centre this afternoon. They decided on songs and you had to sing the song if they didn't guess it.

I asked him to show me the couple he did and nearly peed myself laughing - I don't think he is very good at charades. :laugh:

Bejo - I luffs your chicken stories :laugh:

Beenzie is okay :biggrin:

Fantastic :partytime:

:GroupHug: for Alexis - glad to hear you're all clear on the pox front. :( Run free Fred :wub:

Just found out that a friend of mine had gone into premature labour, shes 30wks pregnant and the baby has already been diagnosed with cleft lip and possibly the palate as well. The hospital has stopped the labour so its fingers crossed that baby stays where he is.

:GroupHug: Stay put, baby.

I am trying to type out a dog training plan for the boys, but Clive keeps nicking the laptop to update his blog

Excellent news :biggrin: I will go catch up shortly :ninja: And I don't have the answers about the spray-on stuff at the mo but will ask Fi. As it's waterproof, I should think that it should stay put for a while, but I'll double check and get back to you :flowers:

:biggrin: I love child benefit day. My car has petrol, my mobile has credit, we are off of emergency credit, Kevin has his medicine, Mika has a collar and we have food. Even more importantly, I have coffee and wine :partytime:

Jacob has been in a very funny mood all day today. He was bouncing as soon as he woke up. He sang Do They Know It's Christmas at the top of his lungs and danced all round Tesco, occasionally shouting "feel free to join in, Mum!" :laugh: I just cringed away from him! Mum came in for snacks and tea this afternoon and Jake played American Pie on his guitar (he's been perfecting it for the last few days). Both him and Soph sang along and it was very lovely :wub: I may have shed a proud tear or two :rolleyes:

That's great news about Beenzie :biggrin:

Does anyone know how Miya got on with her lump :unsure:

Sleep tight little Fred rat :wub:

Mags I'm glad your mum is a bit better, sending her all good thoughts :flowers:

So glad to hear that Janet is heading for home, that's excellent news :biggrin:

Edited by JulesB

Does anyone know how Miya got on with her lump :unsure:

This is what Annie posted the other day:

Guy the vet took some cells from it to have a look and there were lots of white cells racing around trying to do something as he so descriptively put it :) He is hoping that it's an infection caused by a puncture at some time, maybe on beach during holiday :unsure: so antibiotics for a week and back to him next friday for a review and if it hasn't gone we'll make plans from there. So sort of good news but I won't be happy until I see it going down.

:flowers:

Mums foster cat has been in the vets today for tests. They now think she's got cancer. She's only a year old and has had a crappy life :mecry: Whatever is wrong, she's a seriously ill little lady. No sign of a pregnancy yet but she's only been in care a week or so. The wait for her blood tests & biopsy results is going to be unbearable :mecry: Mum says if it's definitely a terminal illness she's already home.

Mums foster cat has been in the vets today for tests. They now think she's got cancer. She's only a year old and has had a crappy life :mecry: Whatever is wrong, she's a seriously ill little lady. No sign of a pregnancy yet but she's only been in care a week or so. The wait for her blood tests & biopsy results is going to be unbearable :mecry: Mum says if it's definitely a terminal illness she's already home.

Cheryl I'm so sorry :mecry: My thoughts are with you all :GroupHug:

Tis very quiet in here tonight :unsure:

I am full of curry. Thought we weren't going to get there when the car played it's 'oooh I've got an intermittent electrical fault' and took 40 for OH to sort out :rolleyes:

The boys have been bugging me for something to do since we got home so I have given them kongs. But as usual Clive is not really interested, even though some of his fave treats are in there, and Dylan is being an enthusiastic muppet with it. Still, stops him leaping around and hurting his poorly pad :rolleyes:

And I don't have the answers about the spray-on stuff at the mo but will ask Fi. As it's waterproof, I should think that it should stay put for a while, but I'll double check and get back to you :flowers:

Thank you :flowers: He has some on at the moment and seems much happier with that rather than the bandages, but I don't know how long it will last or how to tell when its worn off :unsure: . THe wonderous internet is being of no help on this either.

Phoebejo - sorry to hear about your mum's foster cat :GroupHug: