UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Happy Birthday Carole

safneo

Looking forward to it already Joe!

We had ballons, banners, bubble machine and I have never laughed so much in my life at the sight of Andy suggestively riding a small rocking horse to the tune of Mustang Sally, then my mother in law :wacko:

Chris (Yeti) was the official photographer so check the Beastblog for some photo's although as we all didn't get to bed until about three, I doubt he'll be loading up pictures yet a while ;)

It was FAB, FAB, FAB :'(

By the way, Kerry(Blondebimbo on GAP) and David travelled all the way down on a motorbike in the rain and wind, they're MAD :P but think they enjoyed it ;D

We did have one casualty of the night as Phoebe got locked outside the bottom gate :P so spent the night in the barn. Good job we are out in the wilds!

Going back to bed now as I am officially OLD! ;D C x

It was a FAB party; everyone had a great time and the rubbish weather did not dampen the festivities at all... especially the aforementioned suggestive rocking horse riding :laugh:

Chris is just sorting the photos - we'll take them round to Carol later when we've taken the Beasts out - we need to blow cobwebs away....

Happy belated Birthday Carol. Glad you all had a great time, and Chris & Gill and Kerry & David too. (Kerry & David were staying in Swallows Dance when we stayed at Dumpledale). Hope someone took a video or at least photos of Andy & the rocking horse!!