UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Trish's Trudge Finale - 6 December, Langley Burrell Village Hall, Nr Chippenham, Wiltshire

ReikiAnge

I think the rest of the walk will take me about three weeks and Padi will not be able to return in that time, so it's just me and the van :unsure: .

There is going to be a Trish's Trudge Finale, if anyone is interested, on the 6th December, at Langley Burrell Village Hall, nr Chippenham, Wiltshire. A few fun things to raise more money, a talk about the walk and the handing over of the cheques to Dogs Trust and Oldies Club. Please, if you can make it, do come along. :rolleyes:

Thought I would start a new thread for this in case there are any Fugees able to make this :flowers:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we bring our poochies? x x

I'm not sure, I guess it will depend on the policy of the hall :flowers:

Have checked with Trish and she won't be able to organise the day until she's finished the walk, understandably, but she is intending to do the talk/presentation in the evening and hopefully organise a dog walk before hand :)

One of us will update when we know more :flowers:

• 4 weeks later...

Thanx to all for interest in the 'Finale'. I am hoping that all interested in the walk will be able to turn up at 2pm at the Langley Burrell Village Hall, to start the walk at 2.30pm for about an hrs walk, there will also be the option of a shorter walk. The walk is free. But there is also going to be a talk at the village hall about my walk, food will be provided, there will be prizes for guessing the weight of my rucksack, and a raffle, concluding with the presentation of the cheques to Dogs Trust and Oldies Club. The talk and presentation, with food included will by ticket only. I will let you know more as I do.

:rolleyes:

The hall is dog friendly, but my only concern is that say 50 people come, that could mean an exceptional amount of dogs and would become too crowded and maybe too exciting for dogs!!! I was rather hoping that from the walk that they may be tired and either go home if you live local, but as alot of you are not local could they spend a little time in the car. I know I will have to give this some thought. I am sure if there is special circumstances, we can have a few in the hall.