UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Trish's Trudge Finale - 6 December, Langley Burrell Village Hall, Nr Chippenham, Wiltshire

ReikiAnge

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, it was very good, really enjoyable, I'm so glad I made it, despite the sat nav taing me on a bit of a "jolly" on the way! ha ha

Again, well done Trish - it looks like an amazing trek, with so many incredible experiences - its certainly made me want to walk some of the Cairngorms, in my father's footsteps, as he used to walk them lots when he was younger, and I can really see why from the photos! x

I thoroughly enjoyed hearing Trish talk about her experiences doing the walk, and the pictures were stunning! It almost (but not quite :D ) made me want to go off and walk the Cairngorms myself - absolutely stunning!

Thank you Trish for organising the event - and of course for all you have done for the Oldies Club!

Sorry not replied sooner, just been told the website has changed. Glad all enjoyed Sat as much as I enjoyed talking about it, and there was me worried I would bore everyone!!! :unsure: There is a new article going in this Thurs edition of the Gazette and Herald, it will show how much WE have all raised, a BIG thankyou to you all, £1,710. So that is £855 each to Dogs Trust and Oldies Club. I really do wish it could have been more. But it has been an enjoyable experience, and I am richer by all the new friends that me and Kelsey have. Thankyou