UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Trish's Trudge Finale - 6 December, Langley Burrell Village Hall, Nr Chippenham, Wiltshire

ReikiAnge

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have spoken to the people who I have rented the hall from and they say it is ok for dogs to come in as long as the place is left clean. All I ask is let me know if you think your dog must come in with you, as I have said I am trying to keep that to a minimum for the reasons I mentioned before. But I do understand that some of our beloved friends do not want to be seperated from us, :wub: . I am seeing a friend of mine this week who has done these sort of functions before, so I am hoping after a chat with her I will then be able to let everyone know how much the tickets will cost, and get some posters printed!

• 2 weeks later...

All plans are going well for Dec 6th. 2pm, for the dog walk. 4pm food will be provided at the village hall followed at 5pm by my talk of my experiences on the walk. 6pm there will be the presentation of the cheques to the two charities. There is a £5 donation for entry to the village hall. I need to now know numbers so that I can make sure I have enough food, so please let me know if you are able to come. :rolleyes: I really look forward to seeing you all, some of you I have not met, others it will be nice to catch up with again. :D I will add another blog soon with directions.

Really pleased you can make it Catherine with Taramoochie. Kazz is coming with her three, and Fee and Elaine with the Bassetts also able to come. I hope I can make you laugh with some of the stories. Anyway, I had better give you directions!!! If you are coming by motorway, get off at junction 17 on the M4 for Chippenham. Go down the A350 towards chippenham until you get to some traffic lights. Turn left for Kington Langley. Go to the end of that road and turn right. Take the first turning on you left, signposted Langley Burrell. Just down there on your left, after a housing estate, there is a turning for the Village Hall. If you are coming through Chippenham, use the bypass and head for the motorway and the A350 and you will also come to those traffic lights where you will turn right and follow the same directions as above. Hope that makes sense. Any problems, give me a call on 07773393786. See you soon.

Shall have a listen hunny. :flowers:

Am looking forward to Saturday. :biggrin: Please don't talk too loud though as it is the Big Hearts presentation the night before. :ohmy: :laugh:

Edited to add that I hope you won't tell the story of the Whiskey and us. :ohmy: :laugh: Then me having a load of poop on me via Ozzy after I'd laughed at Bill and Ben :ohmy:

Kazz xx

Edited by redditchlady

Shall have a listen hunny. :flowers:

Am looking forward to Saturday. :biggrin: Please don't talk too loud though as it is the Big Hearts presentation the night before. :ohmy: :laugh:

Edited to add that I hope you won't tell the story of the Whiskey and us. :ohmy: :laugh: Then me having a load of poop on me via Ozzy after I'd laughed at Bill and Ben :ohmy:

Kazz xx

sounds interesting !! x :unsure:

Just to add, am bringing Snoopy's buggy with him as he won't walk for an hour. I also don't want to leave him in the back of the Ranger with my 2. Will bring his buggy in to the hall.

Just scared Ozzy will tread on him as Ozzy isn't the most careful of dogs. :rolleyes: :laugh:

Kazz xx

Of course Snoopy can come in. :wub: Look forward to seeing you all again. And telling some stories!!!! :laugh: