UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Bucket List

Mrs B

Go to Scara Brae

Well worth a visit, I loved it and if you search the shore at low tide you can sometimes find bits of slate with the mysterious Skara Brae writing marks on them which no one can decipher. I have some :) I have a fragment of the lid from a stone pot as well. The Iron Age forts on Orkney are also impressive. Go there!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well worth a visit, I loved it and if you search the shore at low tide you can sometimes find bits of slate with the mysterious Skara Brae writing marks on them which no one can decipher. I have some :) I have a fragment of the lid from a stone pot as well. The Iron Age forts on Orkney are also impressive. Go there!

I've wanted to go ever since we learnt about it at school, both my friend and I have promised ourselves we'll do it one day.

I want to canter down the beach on a horse :)

Done that :biggrin: without falling off, in Tunisia! Oh and Pembrokeshire :happy: and Scotland

I have also swum with Dolphins :biggrin:

I would like to:

Go on a Safari

Go horseriding in USA/Canada/Australia - might manage this 'cos my sister may be moving to Oz.

Win the lottery - just enough to have a nice house, in Scotland, with enough land for a horse.

I want to canter down the beach on a horse :)

Going hell for leather down a beach on a horse is much more fun Julia. :laugh:

That was one of the few things I wanted to do and I have done it a few times now. It's still brilliant.

I have seen the Northern Lights but, had to ask what they were as I did not know.

I would like a Spinone.

Shag Joe Perry

Shag Jonny Depp

Appart from that I am pretty happy with my Lot.