UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Lrsec Party - Dog Of The Year - Wiggle!

ReikiAnge

Thought the wonderful Wiggle deserved his own thread :wub: :wub:

Some photos of the lovely Wiggle collecting/posing with his award today. He's a really special boy and it's so wonderful to see the change in him Wendy :flowers:

LRSECParty004ii.jpg

Mindy giving Wendy/Wiggle his award and trophies :mecry: :wub: :mecry:

LRSECParty006ii.jpg

LRSECParty008ii.jpg

Wiggle proudly sat with his trophy :wub: :wub:

LRSECParty038ii.jpg

LRSECParty033ii.jpg

LRSECParty040ii.jpg

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww, thank you :flowers:

Wiggle is indeed a very special boy :wub: It's not even 3 months since Wiggle arrived here, looking like this:

day1.jpg

day2_5.jpg

day1_7.jpg

And now he's no longer the skinny, baldy dog he once was. He loves everyone and enjoys life again, running around after his ball and getting loads of cuddles :wub:

It's very flattering when people say how well I've looked after him, but to be honest, I've done nothing special, just looked after him and got him the veterinary care he needs, just like any of us would do for their dogs. I'm just very grateful to LRSE&C for taking him on and making sure his vet bills were taken care of. The mini auction here raised £650 and the Woof Beginnings forum donated £100 to Wiggle's vet fund.

Today a lady met Wiggle and filled out sponsorship paperwork and Amanda, our sponsorship co-ordinator, tells me she has had sponsors for Wiggle through the website :biggrin:

Oh, and it won't come as a shock when I say that it's official - Wiggle is staying :biggrin: :wub: He's become a big part of my life already and after waking me when Dolly was slipping away, that makes him just too special to give up :mecry: :wub:

Oh, and it won't come as a shock when I say that it's official - Wiggle is staying :biggrin: :wub:

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Welcome home Wiggle :flowers:

It's very flattering when people say how well I've looked after him, but to be honest, I've done nothing special, just looked after him and got him the veterinary care he needs, just like any of us would do for their dogs. I'm just very grateful to LRSE&C for taking him on and making sure his vet bills were taken care of. The mini auction here raised £650 and the Woof Beginnings forum donated £100 to Wiggle's vet fund.

Yes, tis true that lots of people look after their dogs but you were the one to step in, with LRSEC's help, when he needed a foster home :flowers: And you should be proud of how he looks now, just like he should and like a very different dog to the one you took in.

He's become a big part of my life already and after waking me when Dolly was slipping away, that makes him just too special to give up :mecry: :wub:

When you posted that on Dolly's thread, it made me cry again. We all already knew how special he was too, but this really confirmed it.

I'm so glad, and not a bit surprised :laugh: , that Wiggle is staying with you.

And you should accept the praise for how he looks now. It was you who fed him properly, bathed him regularly, brought him to vets, showed him love and let him learn what a comfy bed was. In my book, that's a lot of care :GroupHug:

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Welcome home Wiggle :flowers:

Yes, tis true that lots of people look after their dogs but you were the one to step in, with LRSEC's help, when he needed a foster home :flowers: And you should be proud of how he looks now, just like he should and like a very different dog to the one you took in.

If I could only recount the number of people today that looked at his photos then looked at him and said they didn't believe he was the same dog :wub: Ange has summed it up perfectly :flowers: Happy forever home Wiggle but then I did suspect it might happen :biggrin:

Hurray for Wiggle!! :partytime: :partytime:

He's a special boy indeed :wub: :wub: :wub: I'm so glad that he's staying with you Wendy, although, No it doesn't really come as a surprise! :laugh:

But please take credit for Wiggle being the gorgeous, fun-loving boy that he is now! Sure enough, pretty much all of us on this forum would go the extra mile for a dog with a skin condition. The difference is, that the people who had Wiggle before didn't do that, they made his life a misery and it was LRSEC and you who turned his life around and made him into the happy healthy boy that he is now. Respect!! :flowers: :flowers: