UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

My Wedding Day, Pictures And Memories.....

bonniebird

Well fugees, on August 29th at 3pm, I married the man of my dreams :wub: It was the most bestest day of my life :biggrin: so far I stayed over my sisters house the night before and started the day with a walk over Wanstead Flats with the dogs at 7am.

My hairdresser came and styled my neices hair, my sisters hair and then did my hair and make up all as a wedding gift!! I didn't talk to Gilbert on the day of the wedding and whan I was almost home, I called ahead to get him out of the house.

We had a coach pick up all the family and friends and it took them along with Gilbert to the registry office. Joe was my witness along with my sister Lisa, and he drove us in my car to the venue. Everyone waited in the room and my dad and I walked up the aisle to "Follow Me" by John Denver. It was lovely. Gil had his back to me, and when he turned around he said I looked beautiful and started bawling :mecry: apparently he'd been at it all day. I have never seen him like that in 21 years, bless him.:wub:

Bird and Edie were there :wub: we signed the book to "Close to You" by the Carpenters and danced out of the room to "Love Is In The Air" by John Paul Young. The registrar said in all her years she had never seen anyone dance out of the room.

We had lots of photos taken and went on to the reception for a 3 course meal and speeches and dancing. Our first dance was "This Guys In Love With You" by Herb Albert. The reception hall looked wonderfull. We danced til midnight and everyone mixed very well indeed.

All in all, my wedding was THE best wedding I've ever been too. Ask Joe, he'll tell ya.:wink: It was soooo full of love.

I am one very happily married woman :biggrin:

Karen x x x

Here's some pics;

Mum, Dad, Me and Gilbert

IMG_0851.jpg

My neices Lauren, Leah and Eve and My nephew Bradley

IMG_0857.jpg

My sister Lisa, brother Glenn and Me

IMG_0852.jpg

Lauren with Birdie (Joe having a fag in the background)

IMGP1696.jpg

Lauren with Birdie again

IMGP1745.jpg

Edie and Birdie

IMGP1767.jpg

Glen (with his kids) Brad, Leah and Lauren

IMGP1786.jpg

Loads more to come

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glen and Joe (Boosboss)

IMG_0877.jpg

Glen, Brad, Lauren, Lesley (The DJ) and Joe

IMG_0878.jpg

Maggie (Milliemum), Tessa (Whiskeydogs), Me and Carol (Littledumpledale)

IMG_0886.jpg

My next door neighbours Claire and Ian (Who did loads for the wedding :flowers:)

IMG_0890.jpg

Joe and our friend Debbie

IMG_0898.jpg

Scott and Isabella

IMG_0908.jpg

Brad and Me

IMG_0911.jpg

This was the topper for our cake! Look there's Bird and Edie

IMGP1805.jpg

Me and my husband cutting our cake

IMG_0924.jpg

and being ever so traditional