UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Bonnie My Beautiful Neo

halfpenny

Today we said goodbye to one of the most dignified charming Giant dogs it has been my honour to meet. Bonnie left for Rainbow bridge with dignity surrounded by love.

6 years ago I had a phone call to ask ifI could foster a Neapolitan Mastiff, I had no idea what it was or anything about them but said yes.

I arrived just as the "Owner" arrived to drop her off, the story was they were moving and couldnt take her with them......she was cowed and wary but I put that down to strange place and strange people.

When we got Bonnie home it became obvious she was terrified of men, brushes, hoovers, sudden movement, newspapers rolled or otherwise, her shaddow the list was endless. In her fear she would become doubly incontinant and try to hide in as small a space as possible.

slowly my girl became confident and relaxed and happy, she became her Dads best friend sorry Girlfriend.

Bonnie you taught us so much about love and perseverance and how not to give up on someone.

We will love you till the end of time. Sleep well, look for Bosley and hugo and rufas and Majic and Taz at the bridge and wait for us to join you when out time comes.

For me this is all to final.....I so want her back....my heart is aching.....her Dad is in bits...............

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic