UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Meet My New Foster

Fee

Bless him! :wub:

Gemma's the one that gathers all the toys here and claims them as her own for the rest of the year. However, there was only Tricks, the blind boy, that actually managed to open his own present: all the others needed human assistance! :rolleyes:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ernie has some very special visitors coming to see him tomorrow.

Fingers crossed for him, it really sounds like the perfect home with a lovely man who has had Corgis all his life and for the last few years has been taking on older rescue Corgis.

I'm really excited for him and hope it all works out - but my goodness am I going to miss his cheeky little presence if he goes!

Ernie has gone home :biggrin:

His new owner was such a lovely man, he bought a pile of pictures of all his past corgis and of his house and garden and the beach where he walks the dogs, he's obviously a real dog lover and his whole life revolves around his dogs. Ernie took to him straight away, which was lovely, and sat there licking his hand while we were talking. I amazed myself - I didn't even cry when he left (not until after he'd gone, anyway), it just felt so right for him. Poor Amy is in floods of tears, though :mecry:

He's promised to send me lots of updates and pictures, and he's travelling up to Cirencester to judge a show in the spring and says he will call in so we can see how the little fella is doing, which will be lovely.

The house feels very empty now, the other dogs are all asleep as usual and no Ernie bombing around checking up on where everybody is and hanging round hoping for treats. I'm really going to miss him but I'm sure he's gone to exactly the right home and will be very happy there.