UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Our Visit

chickentikka

Dex and I went visiting today (stupidly I left my camera in the car while we went out together :rolleyes: }, but took a couple before we left

DSCF0585.jpg

DSCF0586.jpg

Then another one at home :partytime:

DSCF0590.jpg

She's about 5 years old, needs to loose some weight and is an absolute sweetie :wub: Dex has done a Sir H and retired upstairs as she won't leave him alone and keeps wanting to kiss him :wub: :wub:

I'm trying to think of a name as she was Missy in rescue and I don't like it, so any suggestions welcome :flowers:

Looks like madan has made herself at home! Was lovely to meet you today Marian & of course your handsom boy. Thank you for giving Missy/Fleur the chance of a lovely life :liebe94:

Congratulations on your new arrival and may she continue to settle in well with you all. I like the new name idea too. You deserve something nice after all your trials and tribulations.

Mags I had a visit from the Irish springer girlie and her new owners to show her off on her first day with them, and to say thanks for the matchmaking and home visit. (She was called Princess during her stay with you).