UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Supersnatch Has Left For The Bridge

dirtychicken

It is with the greatest sadness that I have to pass on the tragic news on Cindy's behalf.

The wonderful, inimitable, glorious staffy that is Snatcheeeeee left for the Bridge at 11 o'clock this morning :mecry: :mecry:

Cindy, Steve and Ruby - our thoughts and love are with you. Your special man had such a wonderful life with you and always knew just how adored he was. He was the greatest ambassador for staffies and has, undoubtedly, changed many many peoples' opinions on the breed. I have my own special thanks to offer him because I was one of the doubters until I met him, it was because of him that I agreed to foster a staffy and realised further just what wonderful characters they are and it is because of him that Flora is now with us :GroupHug: :flowers:

Run free and easy now, Snatchee. We loved you :wub: :mecry: :GroupHug: :wub: :mecry: :GroupHug:

Snatch4.jpg

Snatch2.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG! :mecry: :mecry:

I am so so sorry that Snatch has had to leave for Rainbow Bridge...

My heart aches for you Cindy and Steve for I could see the love you had for Snatch when we met at the camping weekend. Our thoughts are with you in your sad sad loss

Sleep well Snatchee you'll be sorely sorely missed

Cindy and Steve, I am so, so sorry :mecry: I've been crying since I got your text, Snatchee was such a special little man that I'm heartbroken for you :GroupHug:

I'll never forget when I first met you both, over 4 years ago when I'd not long had Poppy. Snatch was the first dog from the forums that she'd met and I'm so glad they remained friends and enjoyed lots of walks together.

With lots of love :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Cindy I am so very very sorry honey! :mecry: If ever there was a true ambassador for his breed snatch was that dog and you and steve the perfect owners. My heart goes out to you all right now. Sleep tight snatchee, go find tango for your mum xxx

Allie (nodots) xxx

ps, you know where i am.