UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

This Dog Will Die On Friday

Melp

Rick is on his way to ollect her now, then she's going to Di's until tomorrow.

Rudi [who I haven't thanked yet] is aking her from there to Mill tomorrow.

Rudi if you read this, can you pm me an address and I'll send a cheque to cover your costs.

Di I need some payment info from you please for boarding.

Thankyou so very much for the offers of help and donations. I haven't looked at paypal yet but assuming everyone is happy I'll send those to Rudi.

Maggi, I need payment info from you as well for neutering, vaccs etc.

I've not replied yet to several pm's offering help. I will get round to it shortly but will say thankyou here as well. I luff Fugees :wub:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont want any payment for an overnighter in an isolation pen thanks. just add it to who ever else needs paying.

Nige, i wish i had time for pics but today is slightly chaotic so cant promise. i have the feeling rick wil take some tomorrow tho :laugh:

Tabby has arrived. She is a very sweet little girl. She has met quite a few of the farm animals & taken it all in her stride. She has also met a kitten and was not bothered at all. She loves cuddles! At present she is bulldozing her kennel! Will update more over the next few days. Thank you to everyone who has helped her along the way.

Tabby1.jpg

Tabby2.jpg

Tabby3.jpg

Tabby4.jpg

! At present she is bulldozing her kennel! Will update more over the next few days. Thank you to everyone who has helped her along the way.

ummm yes indeed. wait till she has done her sloppy poos, tipped her water bowl in for good measure and then run round the kennel a bit more. oh and thats the bit she wants to jump up and cuddle you again :laugh:

OMG look at that face :wub: :mecry: :wub:

I am SO grateful to Diane, Rick, Bobbie, Rudi and Maggi for everything you've done and continue to do for this girl. She's bloody beautiful!

She's alive not because of me, I did nothing other than beg for help, you saved her!

Thankyou so so much :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: