UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Digby

Melp

I've lost my freind this morning. He had a couple of small fits yesterday followed by a bigger one in the night.

The vet beleives him to have a tumour or swelling on the brain and advised me to let him go. He'd lost total control of his bowels and co-ordination and it wouldn't have been fair on him to let him go on like that.

Can I please say a huge thanks to Amanda and Mason for saving him from that ditch. To Rick, Bobbie and Diane for allowing Digby to spend the last few months of his life here with me.

Despite me saying "No more" after Amber died, I took one look at his picture on his origianl thread and said at the time "He's a Page dog" and he was :wub:

Knackered, smelly, clumsy, soft as shite and a pleasure to have. I'm going to miss the old sod :mecry:

Goodnight sausage :mecry: :wub:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Mel, I'm sorry. He was a lucky chap to have so many people on his side and that Amanda and Mason came by when he needed them most. He had a lovely last few months with you and your family, indeed a lucky chap. :GroupHug:

Run free in the Summerlands Digby Dog. :wub:

Mel :GroupHug: :GroupHug: I am so so sorry to hear this, but at the same time so glad that Digby was found by people (and another dog!) who cared and gave him love and care during his last few months. Digby will have gone to the Bridge knowing that he was loved. Thank you.

Sleep tight Digby :wub: