UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

47 Dogs In Waiting Need Your Help

cycas

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can get them posted first class first thing in the morning if they can be sent to someone who will be attending the Sunday show and will be in to get them Saturday AM, I don't want them returned to the P.O for collection if they can raise money on Sunday, if this can be worked out pm me an address to post them to, I'll be checking on here until about 10.30 PM.

If not just let me know where to send them for any shows therein after.

I have tried to print off the posters but my computer wont bring them up, any ideas ? x

The posters are in pdf format, so you'd need Acrobat Reader to be able to open them (it's a free download)

I can send them to you in Word format if that's easier :flowers:

:( Feel a bit helpless. I got Jess from OC a couple of years ago and would happily foster one or two now, but fear am too far away over here in NI :( . If you ever get anyone needing help over here, id be glad to help.

Lots of luck, i love the oldies and couldnt recommend rehoming one enough, and tell everyone to! :wub: :GroupHug:

Pm Cindy as they are always up to their eyes with their work, dogs, family etc as well as doing Oldies stuff.

Kazz xx

Just a note to say that I think Cindy (staffymad, in case lou1 doesn't know!) is away for a few days, but PM her anyway, she'll get back to you as soon as she can!

Edited by cycas

any one want some old towels/duvets?

fee

That's really kind, Fee, but with all our dogs in foster homes and scattered all over the country it's probably not easy for us to make use of them - unless any of our individual foster carers could use them?