Please Wish Dolly Good Thoughts

Wendbert

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As you can see, my poor girl is bald on both sides

post_op3.jpg

I've got instructions about caring for Dolly over the coming weeks - 5 minute walks every few hours until the staples are out and then 10 minute walks for the next 4 weeks.

It's just such a relief to have her home again :biggrin: :wub:

Oh, look at her, bless her. Hope you've got a wooly jumper for her baldy bits! How is she in herself, Wend?

She's quite subdued, but then I imagine she's still in a fair amount of pain. Her breathing is quite raspy still but I was told to expect that. The nurse said she'd not really slept much while she was there so I expect Dolly's feeling worn out from it all.

I'm going to see what old t-shirts and things I've got so I can keep her warm and the wound covered when she goes outside.

Ahh Wendy, that is just THE best news!!!

:biggrin: :partytime: :biggrin: :partytime: :biggrin:

Please add a great big gentle cuddle from me to your "cuddles to give to Dolly" - list :wub: :wub:

I'm so relieved for you as well, at least you've got her home now. I know the waiting is just awful. Onwards and upwards from now on please! :flowers:

Edited by BillyMalc

:mecry: :mecry: I am sooooooooo pleased that she's home at last :wub:

Poor lickle girl really looks like she's been through the wars :GroupHug: :wub:

Jacob says she looks like a jigsaw puzzle with a few pieces missing :rolleyes:

I've got a fat collie sized waterproof coat with sheepskin lining if you think it'll be any good for her :flowers: Shout if you want the measurements :flowers:

I hope that you all get a much needed good night's sleep tonight :GroupHug:

Sending Dolly lots of healing and calming thoughts. Hopefully she will get loads of rest at home and each day will get her stronger.

If a girls got to go through what she has been through, might as well have the photos to show everyone when she is feeling better.

Lots of :GroupHug: to you all. So glad she is back home safely.

Alison

Edited by Brodies Mum