UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please Wish Dolly Good Thoughts

Wendbert

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Wendy I'm so sorry. :GroupHug: Hoping the results of the CT show that something can be done for her. I would have gone down that route as well. Is there nothing they can give her to help with the sickness that the metacam causes. Thinking of you both and sending her masses of healing thoughts. :wub:

Oh Wendy, I'm so sorry, I really thought the ABs were doing the trick as you said Dolly was so much better. I think the CT scan is the way to go, after that you'll have a clear picture of what Dolly is up against and what the best course of treatment would be. :GroupHug: for you and Dolly.

Oh Wendy I'm so sorry. :GroupHug: Hoping the results of the CT show that something can be done for her. I would have gone down that route as well. Is there nothing they can give her to help with the sickness that the metacam causes. Thinking of you both and sending her masses of healing thoughts. :wub:

My mind was all over the place earlier so I didn't think to ask but I'll pop into the vets tomorrow and see if I can get some more Antepsin as Dolly was having that before when she was being sick, before the OC camping weekend, so hopefully she can have that again :flowers: