UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please Wish Dolly Good Thoughts

Wendbert

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least there is good news Wendy :GroupHug: . You have a few weeks to adjust to the idea of surgery. The way Dolly Doodle has been suffering with her breathing, 6 weeks lead rest won't be that hard for her to deal with. And she will just feel much better very soon I'm sure and back to her old self again. :GroupHug:

Thank you :flowers:

I think surgery will be the right option for Dolly - seeing her running around at the weekend reminds me of just how much life she has in her so I can't not give her the chance to carry on chasing her ball for years to come. At the same time though, she's not going to enjoy lead rest but six weeks isn't so long, I suppose. I shall just have to walk her with Sir H and then take Wiggle out on his own for running around games.

When I collected Dolly she was all bouncy and happy and not at all wobbly like before. She did her crying thing, bless her and is now fast asleep on the sofa :wub:

Everything crossed that Dolly's op will go well and she will not eat any more carpet in future. She was so full of beans at the weekend, it was hard to remember she was ill. I'm sure she had more energy than either of my 2!

This is the first thread that I have looked for after my holibobs. I am so pleased that the news is good. :flowers:

Guess all the "feck of mass" thoughts made the lump feel completely unloved and it has done just that!!! :biggrin:

Although the op sounds scary and a huge procedure, I'm sure that Dolly will sail through and will be with you for many years to come. Positive thoughts and :GroupHug: still being sent.