UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Big Brother 9

boosboss

Thank feck for that :partytime: She's going on a high note as well, she's got engaged and won £25k in one week.

Kat has really gone down in my estimation this week because of the look she gave Rachel when she nominated Rex and also the fact she continues to stick up for Rex despite his bullying :angry:

I have never really liked Mikey but he is the only one who has stood up to the bully boy, so I wouldn't mind if he or Rachel won.

Rex should have been booted out of the house - he's been warned twice, what the feck does he have to do to get evicted?! :angry:

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised Lisa has gone.

Know what you mean about Kat and what the hell did Rachel apologise to her for? It's the whole point of the programme for goodness sake. She is quite controlling isn't she if she expects her friends to go by what she says and tries to manipulate them with her discussions. So many control freaks in there.

What really annoys me is the way Mikey has the cheek to call Rex a bully and accuse him of controlling the house. From what I've seen Kat can be guilty of that too. Why on earth did Rachel feel she had to apologise for her nominations to Kat? Ridiculous. Surely if Kats 'friends' feel pressured to vote a certain way, Kat is a bully and controlling the house? Mikey claims to be quite astute but that seems to have passed him by, probably because he likes Kat and not Rex :angry: She doesn't rant and rave, she's very subtle and manipulative but if Rex is a bully then so is Kat.

Rex is a complete twonk still harping on about the cake task and how Rachel favoured her 'friends' - so what if she did, Kat had been practically slaving single handed over the heaven side of the house with Mikey and Nicole to hinder her. Pot kettle - who was treated better than everyone else when Rex was head of house - erm Nicole won the competition, she was given the lead in the dance task etc. He's a stoopid fecker little fish in a little pond. I hope he goes tonight (sorry Mrs Bejo :flowers: )

I was peeing myself laughing at all the weeping and wailing :laugh: :rolleyes:

So glad Mo has gone, what a total waste of skin. I am kind of pleased Kat went as well, she was starting to get on my wick. She was really annoying during her exit interview as well, she soon perked up from the crying when she realised she was the centre of attention didn't she? :rolleyes:

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: That was one of the funniest things I've seen for along time!! I had to turn off Kats interview!! Bloody Davina...'oh isn't she cute'....no she's a 30 year old WOMAN that is NOT cute it's horrific!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Live feed afterwards...Rex walking around mind going like the clappers, Darnell like a headless chicken and Rachel and Sara slapping on the make up!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Mikey just kept looking very confused!! :laugh: :laugh: Loved it, worth watching the whole thing just for that!! :laugh: :laugh:

(Still want Rex to win cos I really really need the £65!!) :rolleyes: