UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Mod Boxes - What Did You Get And Who Do You Think Sent It?

dirtychicken

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:angry: But but i work for the mental health nhs trust :mellow:

None intended Simikins :flowers: Finding the CL sweet really is a worry though - if in doubt have a word with Matron (and if you are Matron, give yourself a good talking to! :laugh: )

Anyway, which mod is the Scottish person with a foot fetish? :unsure:

My CL-free box ( :D :elefant: :guitar: :cheer: ) was here when I arrived home from work and contains fab socks, paw print decals, a lovely handmade bookmark, stylish hound tassels and an Historical Scotland linen tea towel.

Thank you very much, Mystery Mod! :flowers:

None intended Simikins :flowers: Finding the CL sweet really is a worry though - if in doubt have a word with Matron (and if you are Matron, give yourself a good talking to! :laugh: )

Anyway, which mod is the Scottish person with a foot fetish? :unsure:

My CL-free box ( :D :elefant: :guitar: :cheer: ) was here when I arrived home from work and contains fab socks, paw print decals, a lovely handmade bookmark, stylish hound tassels and an Historical Scotland linen tea towel.

Thank you very much, Mystery Mod! :flowers:

It's either Ingi or Elaine or some other mostlyhostly trying to pull the wool over our eyes :unsure:

Its like Through the Keyhole.... except Through the Letterbox

Judging by the state of the packaging I suspect that the postman had indeed tried to push it through the keyhole rather than the letterbox :grrr:

Having said that though, he's usually very good so this might have been the result of some sort of CL-fear induced hit and run. I had described her in lurid detail to him earlier in the week so maybe he was just as frightened as the rest of us?

It's either Ingi or Elaine or some other mostlyhostly trying to pull the wool over our eyes :unsure:

By a process of elimination, I'd ruled Ingi out. She posted something in the Good Bad Ugly thread about her box being full of green stuff and these socks are vividly rainbow stripey. I'd ask Sol to model them and take a photo but he's just had his nails done and the varnish is still a bit sticky.

So that leaves Elaine. Has she ever admitted to having a foot fetish? (Socks, paw print decals.........)

Anyway, it was a lovely surprise and what a relief that I didn't get CL! I was unwrapping that parcel as though it was a letter bomb I can tell you :toilet:

I was unwrapping that parcel as though it was a letter bomb I can tell you :toilet:

Sorry to quote myself but I've just realised that my idea of safety in the event of suspected letter bombs is to open them at arms length with my eyes closed - like that's going to save me! :rolleyes:

I would have said Elaine.

I reckon so too. Will the mods 'fess up when all the boxes have been received? :unsure:

:unsure: oh dear, I think the cabbage lady is sweet too...................runs for cover! :laugh: x

Too late Lesley :( For bizarre reasons that I cannot even begin to guess at you've decided to "out" yourself publicly - nowhere to run, nowhere to hide :D You may be doubly cursed for mentioning her by name, so beware!

and errrr what are you going to do with her :unsure:

Just take photographs and not share them here (or indeed anywhere) with any luck :laugh: