UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Rhodesian Ridgebacks (and Their Crosses)

Rachelpirate

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OB thinks youve got them all wrong :(

PICT0069.jpg

Ooh look, hes eating me :rolleyes:

Sponsoredwalk5.jpg

Mind you my garden is full of cows and lions... obviously

DSC00775.jpg

DSC00123.jpg

and obviously hes no good in groups..

19canonDogWalk13408032-1.jpg

He finds it just a bit perplexing :unsure:

DSC00335.jpg

and it made Kenza go a bit loopy all this talk of aggressive dogs

DSC00204.jpg

:rolleyes:

Helly - you've got Rotties with tails!! Has no one ever told you that that's where the cattle herding jeans are? Better get those amputated as soon as! :ohmy:

Chasta - you've obviously not paid attention :rolleyes: The lions will eat the cattle, so that's why you won't see both, D-uh!! Have you found any fat lions in your garden recently though? Might explain it .... :wink:

And of course OB would be good in a group that is guarded by 2 Mastiffs :ohmy: :ohmy: Don't you know that those are genetically predisposed to eating anything!!!! Including OB's, so of course he keeps a low profile - it's a matter of survival, see?

I love all your scary monsters though, they are gorgeous!! :wub: :wub:

Edited by BillyMalc

Chasta - You must be a very good trainer if you can get two such naturally aggressive breeds to live together! What with them not being able to communicate with each other properly I'm surprised they don't try to eat each other on a daily basis. :laughingsmiley:

Love the last pic of them of the sofa! :wub: OB's like "I don't know her, honest"

I've known a few Ridgebacks and was quite close to one of them, well I would like to have been close but he was absolutely terrified of Ailsa and would hide behind his owner when he saw my terrifying sheltie getting close to him.

Terri

I remember meeting a RR bitch - you know, those dogs that hunt lions - a few years ago a few times when she was staying with her owner at a friend of a friend's house.

She was absolutely lovely but there was a teeny kitten at the house and I remember the RR meeting and playing with the kitten, but she was scared of her! The dog was trying to play and was play bowing and stuff but when the kitten pounced a little, the dog shot backwards and looked terrified :wub: :laugh: :laugh: Terribly aggressive they are. I think they're lovely dogs.

I am afraid that I had to keep all these really nasty evil dogs strictly under control with a large whip (and a few treats!) :laugh:

mylotOBandRudiboarder024-1.jpg

all in the same room was a bit risky you know!x :laugh:

ps: that is Chasta's bum !

Edited by ranirottie