UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Back From Holiday

staffymad

Well Holiday with a twist has been and I am back :) I am currently trying catch up so if anyone is waiting for a message/call/email from me, please bare with me.

The Holiday was great apart from my bike broke down, they recovered it but conviently forgott about me so I had to make my own way back from abroad. :wacko: Needless to say I have made a complaint about this.

Anyway, I have come home just to find that Snatch's limping in his shoulder has become worse even though the dogsitter tried to rest him (anyone who knows Snatch will now obviously laugh :rolleyes: ).

We have been to see the vet on Tuesday evening and it is his athritis becoming worse. Unfortunately due to his other health issues and medication we can't give him any Metacam, Rhymadil, Steroids or make an X-ray to see how bad it really is, so my vet went off on a mission to see if there is anything else we can give him.

So today Snatch is starting a course of 4 injections over the next 4 weeks with a newish drug (sorry forgott the name) which is gentler on the kidneys and won't interfere with his dementia medication.

If you have a spare moment, please send some healing thoughts for him as once he won't be able to run around anymore he will be the most miserable hound in the world :mecry:

Cindy :flowers:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it was a interesting holiday. :wacko: The best part was that they 'lost' my bike for 2 days and now it will be the 02/06/08 until I get it back :mad:

Anyway, thanks for the well wishes, Snatch has just had a 'bark for no reason' moment which is in a way funny as Ruby thought he is telling her there is a cat outside and she rushed down stairs to see only to find there is no cat :laugh: :laugh: