UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Back From Holiday

staffymad

Thanks everyone :flowers:

Snatch had now 2 of the injections and although he still runs around, he also does a lot of limping and being stiff after laying down. So I am not sure if they work, but I guess there are still 2 to come (friday evening is the 3rd one) and maybe it takes a while with him.

Anne, thanks for all the information. :flowers: Snatch is already on a good glucosamine supplement and also on green lipped muscle and arnica at times. (my vet is quiet into herbals so will always recommend alternatives). We did try hydro therapy and although Snatch likes the sea/lakes/rivers, he absolutely hates the pool and water tredmill, so that is a no goer for us. We also tried accupuncture quite some time ago when the athritis first started, but he was terified of it and would be shell shocked for days and as he has dementia anyway, the stress is no good for that.

I guess we just have to try the injections and if that won't help, research and try other stuff. I am lucky that my vet (3 who have been with Snatch for 8 years and now him inside and out) are always keen on alternatives and researching.

I shall keep you all posted :)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic