UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Abby And Her Toast

ailsas mum

Abby was given a bit of toast this morning and she decided to keep it for later, she first had to find somewhere to hide it.

On the couch.

DSC04495.jpg

nope

On the table in the window

DSC04500.jpg

DSC04499.jpg

nope

Beside the telly

DSC04503.jpg

DSC04506.jpg

nope

beside the other couch

DSC04505.jpg

nope

She finally settled on hiding in on the floor at the window and is now guarding it

DSC04512.jpg

excuse the material on the floor I've been making dog coats this morning.

Terri

Poor little lady having to save her toast for later... : :laugh:

The pictures are really funny, I'm sure everytime she thought she'd found a place that was safe she realised it wasn't once you'd taken a picture of it to share with all the other Refuge dogs!!! They might come and steal it from her!!!

:wub:

Edited by murtle

MY dalmatian does that with his bones.

You only know it is meant to be buried when he rushes towards it, because you walk near it.

Other favourite places are under the pillows in the bed or behind the cushions on the furniture, or even at the top of the stairs.

awwww bless her little heart :wub: :wub:

she is looking really good :wub:

terri do you make toweling coats as i need one for my little misha.i want one i can wet and put on her in the hot weather (yes i am still hoping for hot weather :) )

I've only ever made bog standard coats, I think something along the lines you're after would be beyond me :wacko: .

She's doing brilliantly I had her weighed at the vets and she's lost about 2 kilos since we got her in January :biggrin: .

Terri