UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Real Names Fred

jacqui d

I'm Terri ( Terry on my birth certificate ) I was named after a box of chocolates, mum and dad didn't have a name for me and someone gave mum a box of Terry's chocolates when she had me :rolleyes: .

Terri

She also gets called Grotbags :D

I'm Jane, but my friends and family call me......................Jane, how boring is that :laugh:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..........and I'm Marian with an 'a', not to be confused with Marian who is also called Marian and posts as Marian (usually on the Grr hound bit) and also lives in the Northamptonshire region. We nearly gave some poor transport co ordinator a siezure trying to sort out our handover :laugh:

..........and I'm Marian with an 'a', not to be confused with Marian who is also called Marian and posts as Marian (usually on the Grr hound bit) and also lives in the Northamptonshire region. We nearly gave some poor transport co ordinator a siezure trying to sort out our handover :laugh:

oooh and look you've edited your sig again.

Or has dirty chook been on the rampage again ?

I'm glad that random editing of signatures etc does not just happen on my board :laugh:

And thank you to everyone for posting your names, i feel much clearer now and will book mark this page.

I am Ellie.

My real, full name is:- Ellie, Lucy, Junkyard Dog, Blake

When Lucy (whose nickname was Junkyard) died I tagged Lucy on as my middle name. Before I did it was suggested I could get sponsered for adding Junkyard Dog in there as well.

Some of you sponsered me and I gave the money to the oldies club.

ellienamechange.jpg

There's also Abby who's really called Amy.

<runs away from thread>

I know where you live woman.

ps I was very nearly called Pollyanna by my obviously deluded father :ohno02:

Edited by Abby

I'm glad that random editing of signatures etc does not just happen on my board :laugh:

You don't notice my hard work :mecry:

I'm Hazel.

When I was little my dad used to call me Munchkin after a passage he found in a book describing the "munchkins" that lived down the end of the garden as 'short, squat evil creatures that liked to eat children' (I think they had green poison dripping from their fingernails too...). That's my only nickname :laugh:

Yes but I have Minnie-the-attack-dog :glare:

Pollyanna - how fab would that have been :laugh:

I'll match your Minnie and raise you one Clive-the-sniffer-out-of-norty-hostly-peeps

Pollyanna would categorically NOT have been fab. It would have been torture. I am convinced my father was not right in the head when he decided that was the name for me. Either that or he really really did not anticipate the kind of girl I grew up into!