UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Has The "rdr Thread" Run Its Course

Pingu

The RDR thread  

148 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted archive it. I've said all I need to say about my own personal banning and the dreadful treatment of the rescue/kennels I represented. But I'd like to see it pinned TBH. At last the truth has come out and I think it should be easily found by anyone who wants to refer to it.

I think it has run its course now too. It's clear no-one is going to give us any straight answers so it's going in circles. I'm really pleased it was raised though and I think it should be left pinned so others can see it in the future and know they're not alone.

I think if it's going to be pinned and locked, it might be worthwhile posting as the last post a decent summary of the as yet unanswered questions that have been lost in the depths.

I don't think sadly there are going to be any answers to those questions mainly because they don't *want* to answer them (as it would make DPs and some individuals working for them look very bad indeed). Therefore I understand the opinion that there's no point to the thread, disappointed as I am that DPs have chosen not to fix the mess they've made. :(

As others have said we aren't going to get the answers to the questions posed and therefore really the thread has run its course so I have voted to archive it.

I think the summary point that KathyM made would be a good idea if that would be possible :unsure:

Marion

I'm not sure about the whole thing being pinned, but what I would like to see pinned are the rescues that are banned/have restricted posting permissions or whatever it's called on DP to be pinned somwhere.

edited to add: reason for this is that this is what has shocked many people on this thread and that they didn't themselves know the true reasons for it, i.e. that Wiccs don't promote shock collars.

:flowers:

Edited by murtle

I don't think that it's really going anywhere now, just round in circles with many questions unanswered that will most likely remain unanswered. So I voted for it be archived, but just read boosboss post and that actually makes sense too :wacko:

As Lesley has brought Hope into this, it is only fair that Hope/Vanessa be allowed the right to reply. Also, Boosboss also asked a question, which again Hope/Vanessa should be allowed the right to reply.

see my previous answers to you both on the original thread and in PM